PEOPLE WHO CORRECT GRAMMER ARE......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
u better speak perfect grammar during a job interview or you'll be working wit tweeze at Cala Foods.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i remember this one bitch text me this...

"OH MY GOD, THAT GUY WONT STOP TEXTING ME!! STOCKER!!!!!!!"

on everything i never called her again just offa that.

beasting.

Jan 28, 2005
Using slang terms or bad sentence structure can slide...

Acceptable: Whateva, yea/h, tho, 4, cuz, I'ma, ya'll (y'all<-- actual spelling), yadada, blah blah blah. Any form of type-o doesn't bother me. Improper punctuation, lack of attention to capitalization: all typical on the internet. Doesn't bother me much. I can understand its sometimes about speed rather than quality- similar to Roz' sex life.

but when dudes keep constantly misspelling words and don't know how to properly articulate their thoughts through reading and writing, it irritates me. Even if spelling and grammar isn't your thing- mathematicians and astrophysicists learn how to spell commonly used words.

I never correct somebody's spelling to talk shit to them, I do it to try and educate them. After all, there was a time once in my life when I couldn't spell certain words... like when I was 7 or 8.

Git wit da timez bruh!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Square ass queers, the gay kind. This is a fuckin casual forum and people are jumpin on each others grammer like they were workin on a fuckin college essay or some shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is not the way to win an argument on the sicc.
It's fucking. Or fuckin'. Etc :) lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
but when dudes keep constantly misspelling words and don't know how to properly articulate their thoughts through reading and writing, it irritates me. Even if spelling and grammar isn't your thing- even mathematicians and astrophysicists learn how to spell commonly used words.
So you've heard of DJ Frrrrrresh? LOL :siccness::siccness::siccness: