PEOPLE WHO CORRECT GRAMMER ARE......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
Square ass queers, the gay kind. This is a fuckin casual forum and people are jumpin on each others grammer like they were workin on a fuckin college essay or some shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is not the way to win an argument on the sicc.

Oct 23, 2006
HAHAHA THIS NIGGA HELLA MAD,HE JUST HAD TO LET SOMEBODY KNOW,I BET THIS NIGGA IN HIS ROOM RIGHT NOW HELLA HEATED NIGGAS KEEP CORRECTING HIS GRAMMER
hahah nah it aint even like that, It's just that I swear I have seen a shit load of grammar corrections in arguments in the past few days. Like someone is gunna think they are all smart when they call out someone on spelling. I'm sure most of these mothafuckas have spell check, they just don't give a fuck

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, honestly grammar Nazi's bug the fuck out of me too. I mean if you totally fuck up and type "sierce" it's open season to get clowned on but for switching around a letter or slightly misspelling something is just lame.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Square ass queers, the gay kind. This is a fuckin casual forum and people are jumpin on each others grammer like they were workin on a fuckin college essay or some shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is not the way to win an argument on the sicc.
been said that

Excuse me while I go and put some water in your mommas dish
:*(

::