paypal money adder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
and let my info be all up in this shit..what the fucks it really gonna do?let people know theres a real nigga behind this screen name.i aint got no problem with that..if u wanted to know about me all u had to do was ask..now lets see what mod wants this $100 to expose a bitch like you tho..

Apr 19, 2006
i got a $100 bill right here a new one at that if you show us your face..easiest money you'll ever earn..how bout it? and what city are you from? i be in the bay all the time..im just dying to meet you..
Just stop it already you idiot!

No the easiest money I've ever made was from this thing I used called Paypal Money Adder. It was awesome... I learned about it from this OG blood from Stockton.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
funny how he tryed to expose me tho..i exposed myself..nothing about me is embarassing tho thats the funny thing..realest nigga on this board if u ask me..now im fixin to knock out tho brian tell your main i said what it do..

Apr 19, 2006
funny how he tryed to expose me tho..i exposed myself..nothing about me is embarassing tho thats the funny thing..realest nigga on this board if u ask me..now im fixin to knock out tho brian tell your main i said what it do..
I made you expose yourself... And watching you get all upset was the icing on the cake.

As far as you being the realest nigga on this board.. Thats iup for debate. you wear colored contacts, have a tongue ring and a funny looking perm to try to conceal the fact your hairline has receded pretty bad. you claim to be part black but both ur parents look Mexican. Well I guess it really isn't up for debate. I'd say a real nigga wouldn't have gotten trolled so hard and wouldn't give a fuck about a troll on some online message board questioning his swag.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Damn... this thread turned a lightweight roast of a screen name into some shit. Brian pepper got me lol'n.... but I gotta give much respect to FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 for finally taken the roast and then goin on the offensive. But in the end, shit ain't that serious fellas....