paypal money adder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
David... You seem to be upset.

At the end of the day... Nothing I post affects your life right? Why are you getting all upset in this thread?!

You are losing all kinds of swag breh arguing with a troll online that really gives 2 shits about your faggot gang banging lifestyle on the DL breh.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I thought you don't take this online shit seriously... Yet you are responding a lot. Why so mad blood?
mentioned my real name i thought u was from stockton or somethin..i was gon hand u your hat if u really knew who i was which i thought u did..u obviously fooled me i'll admit that..but on some real shit tho lets see what u look like one time chump..or should we have a mod do some research on you???seems fair right..

Apr 19, 2006
You did all the work yourself Sherlock. lol

Cliffs*

You posted pics of yourself to a message board made up of predominately males...

You posted your phone number

You posted your email....

What has this accomplished?

And your still arguing with yourself lol

Lol you just don't get it do you?

Lol

More lulz

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
The only way to settle this for both of you is to post pics with your gang! Whoever has the more guns and gang members in the picture wins the swag tournament. Loser looses his spirit!
i won by a landslide..hes a bitch that will never show his face on here..he aint got nutts like me we all know he would really be the one to get roasted..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
You did all the work yourself Sherlock. lol

Cliffs*

You posted pics of yourself to a message board made up of predominately males...

You posted your phone number

You posted your email....

What has this accomplished?

And your still arguing with yourself lol

Lol you just don't get it do you?

Lol

More lulz

naw basically i dont back down from shit.. so if someone wanna take it there with me like u tryed to do im all for it..funny thing is you aint man enough to show us who u really are..

Apr 19, 2006
mentioned my real name i thought u was from stockton or somethin..i was gon hand u your hat if u really knew who i was which i thought u did..u obviously fooled me i'll admit that..but on some real shit tho lets see what u look like one time chump..or should we have a mod do some research on you???seems fair right..
sure lets do that... But first off no mod ever researched you... I just baited you to give out your own info... It called Social Engineering

My email linked to this account is only linked to this account because it's a troll account. My IP address is linked to other troll accounts because I haz more troll accounts. Let's see... BIG OG BLACKEY and a bunch of other trolls that I can't even remember.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i got a $100 bill right here a new one at that if you show us your face..easiest money you'll ever earn..how bout it? and what city are you from? i be in the bay all the time..im just dying to meet you..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
well my info in this thread now what?u wanna know about me that much u gotta make fake accounts to do it..what a bitch..you know what dont even post your pic i'll google the word bitch nigga and im sure your pic will pop up..

Apr 19, 2006
naw basically i dont back down from shit.. so if someone wanna take it there with me like u tryed to do im all for it..funny thing is you aint man enough to show us who u really are..
do you still not understand? For somebody that stated nothing you or I post even affects our live... Sure did affect your life. Why taking everything said to heart?! Either you're high as fuck or just incredibly stupid and insecure. Probably a little of each.

Apr 19, 2006
well my info in this thread now what?u wanna know about me that much u gotta make fake accounts to do it..what a bitch..you know what dont even post your pic i'll google the word bitch nigga and im sure your pic will pop up..
you feel pretty stupid don't you?!

That was the whole point of this... To make you feel stupid... And to have a laugh or 2 at your expense.

It took me like 5 whole mins to get your info... And this Brian peppers troll account was pre-existing.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
speakin my name out the blue got my attention..i havent had a facbook in over a year you must really be a fagget to recognize my real government name over a year..sounds like a bitch to me tho..like i said i wish u where from stockton. i wouldve whooped your muthafuckin ass bruh..on some real shit tho you have to be the biggest bitch ive ever came across in my life..