Paul Pierce Throwing Up The "B"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Thinks He is a Blood

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Feb 24, 2007
This has been talked about all over the country and I just wanted to see what Southern Cali folks have to say....

Pay close to minute :18 on the clip...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x9xHls6f0oo&feature=related

The team officials say that he is showing "blood, sweat, and tears" with the sign. A nigga from Inglewood, pissed off throwin up the "B" like that.... blood, sweat. tears??? I don't know about that one...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Homie this Blooooood Gang and we just want these niggaz to knnow we ain't trippin but we can go there though!!!! Hhaha na I'm clownin

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Homie this Blooooood Gang and we just want these niggaz to knnow we ain't trippin but we can go there though!!!! Hhaha na I'm clownin

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
crunk on mike :If he threw it up on his LEFT hand it would be BLOOD GANG related but it on his right...

Y'ALL SEE THE SHIT WHITE KIDS BELIEVE? THEY GET INVOLVED CUZZ THEY WANNA BE A PART OF THE GANGSTA SHIT SO BAD, BUT KNOW THEY HAVE TO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE, SO THEY REP THEIR "INFO GAME" ON YOUTUBE LIKE THEYRE SOME STRAIGHT OGS ON THIS GANGSTA SHIT!!!! FUCCIN JOKE.....

Jul 3, 2008
Y'ALL SEE THE SHIT WHITE KIDS BELIEVE? THEY GET INVOLVED CUZZ THEY WANNA BE A PART OF THE GANGSTA SHIT SO BAD, BUT KNOW THEY HAVE TO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE, SO THEY REP THEIR "INFO GAME" ON YOUTUBE LIKE THEYRE SOME STRAIGHT OGS ON THIS GANGSTA SHIT!!!! FUCCIN JOKE.....

i feel that, i blame 2pac for maken the shit mainstreem n appealing to people who dont kno how real shit is

Jan 3, 2006
i think the team officials is overplayin dis shit too much. i bet if paul pierce gave'em the thumbs up or sum shit they would prolly think its a gang sign too. they gettin at pierce because everyone and they mama know he's from ingelwood.