Parents/Future Parents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
If you walked in on your kids smoking weed, what would y'all do?

Be a responsible parent and take that shit away from him?

or

Go the "You and me are gonna smoke together, don't tell mommy/daddy?" route.

Maybe a really dumb question, but I'm bored off my ass....

Feb 1, 2006
it depends on the age. if they were a minor i would remind them why they shouldnt be smoking weed at that age and take it from them and if it was any good smoke it myself.

if they were 18+ id leave them be.

Dec 21, 2005
yeah i say over 18 they understand what the fuck they doin so fuck it. if they end up fuckin up because of it somehow they already know the business they know the consequences its they fault, and as long as it aint nuttin harder than weed and it aint takin over their life whatever

Apr 8, 2005
If you walked in on your kids smoking weed, what would y'all do?

Be a responsible parent and take that shit away from him?

or

Go the "You and me are gonna smoke together, don't tell mommy/daddy?" route.

Maybe a really dumb question, but I'm bored off my ass....
my shortie got caught smokin weed at a concert, and if i smack him everybody treats me like a monster ~ atmosphere~

id smack the shit outta my kids

Apr 20, 2003
Shoot I remember getting caught by my mom when I was 16! I thought she had bounced to do some shopping and I was incorrect.... She had smelled the bomb in the air inside the bathroom and told me she was going to call the cops, lol. She never did! I came out honest and told her that I DID smoke bud, once in a while. She told me as long as you ain't going out to do it, she would let it slide @ home! So If my kids did it, I'd prefer if they told me honestly so I can look 4 it and snag it, lmao if they were males....... Females hell no I wouldn't allow it!

Apr 26, 2006
Why the fuck would you want your kids to be potheads for, I'd be fucking pissed. I won't hit them, but I'd definitely grab it and throw it away. No parent should support their kids' drug habit, whether it be a drug like weed, alcohol,etc... It just ain't cool to see your kid fucked up.

Mar 4, 2007
well, you see if you raise the child right, and take the time and consideration to teach them little by little about the world, and why people do certain things, then even as a young child they can be intelligent about the world. to me, i see drugs as just an object, like getting a birthday present, or smoking a cigarette, it can make you feel good for a while, but like eventually you either: 1.get sick of it or 2.become an addict (obsessed with shopping, addicted to cigs, etc)

somehow my best friend was always able to be honest with her mom (yeah it was like a dream world) and she would party n shit, but was always responsible because there was no reason to sneak around and be 'dangerous' about shit.

she stopped smoking years ago, and drinking.

i dunno, i know many psycho parents that have done ALL OF THE ABOVE(what everyone else posted) and i have never seen positive results of them lol.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
take his diaper off and spank em and tell him "NO NO!"

lmao

nah my son is just one years old but nah i wouldn't condone it i wouldn't trip hard i'd give him a good talk about being responsible about smoking and how it's a time and place for everything depending on what age he was like if he was 15 or so i'd tell him that and let him know i dont approve but i cant control his everym ove and i'd rather him not do it out in the streets or while in school.
My mama told me keep it in the house or at the house and dont be all "out there" with it and do the shit on weekends and keep focus on school.
Didn't work on me but nigga life was hard at the moment i needed a mental outlet!

Jun 15, 2005
all this hypothetical shit is fine and dandy, but I doubt all of you would react the way you say when that shit is actually in your face. I'm gonna have to cross that bridge if the time ever comes, but until then - I'm just not sure.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
take his diaper off and spank em and tell him "NO NO!"

lmao

nah my son is just one years old but nah i wouldn't condone it i wouldn't trip hard i'd give him a good talk about being responsible about smoking and how it's a time and place for everything depending on what age he was like if he was 15 or so i'd tell him that and let him know i dont approve but i cant control his everym ove and i'd rather him not do it out in the streets or while in school.
My mama told me keep it in the house or at the house and dont be all "out there" with it and do the shit on weekends and keep focus on school.
Didn't work on me but nigga life was hard at the moment i needed a mental outlet!
i agree..

my boy smoked at breaks , b4 and after school, lunch ..but was a str8 A student perfect attendance .. got caught slangin twice in the same school year but since he was a model student he got a pass each time...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i agree..

my boy smoked at breaks , b4 and after school, lunch ..but was a str8 A student perfect attendance .. got caught slangin twice in the same school year but since he was a model student he got a pass each time...
yea exactly man diff strokes for diff folks...

if ya kid smokin weed and fuckin up ...he probably dont need no fuckin weed!

If the grades is good and he handlin business not gettin caught up in the streets n shit... DO YA THANG!

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I'd rather have my kid let me know what's goin' on then have him or her feel like she needs to hide shit from me. I doubt I'd condone it, I'd let them know how I felt, but kids are gonna do what the fuck they want anyway... I know I did, so yeah, I'd rather let them feel open about shit w/ me then to hide it behind my back. I know I had friends who had parents like that and they'd sneak around and do shit twice as bad as I did. I'm glad my parents let me be open with them cuz in the long run, ya eventually grow up and you realize they were always right, but as a kid, you gotta learn on yer own... then again, I been smokin' weed w/ my old man since I was 15, but I know I'd rather be a pothead then a fuckin' drunk, pill popper, or meth/coke head.