Parents/Future Parents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol
my pops always smoked weed, for as long as i can remember, and i left it alone til i was 16, but i still wasnt a everyday smoker, still havent been

if i caught my kid doin it, it would differ by age, under 16, id whoop that ass,over 16, id tell em they can only smoke, with me, so i can make sure they aint gonna get busted with it

Aug 9, 2006
id pull a supertroopers and make em smoke the whole bag in a session....but if it was anything less then a 1/4 and sum kill......id whoop there ass....

IM TRIPPPIN OUTTTTT MANNNNNNNNN

THE SNOZBERRYS TASTE LIKE SNOZBERRYS

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't think theirs much you can do if they're over 15. I guess I'd try and show them the outcomes of messing with drugs by taking them to rehab clinics or see if I could have them talk to inmates about how bad your life can get from drugs. Sure I know weed isn't a huge deal, but a lot of people go on to other things that could potentially ruin anyones life.

Same thing with cigaretts, or alcohol, or anything really. I believe in showing kids first hand what could happen to your life if you get involved with bad stuff. No one listens to their parents as teenagers. But if you can show them someone that has lost everything and has serious regrets it just might change their mind.

I don't think you can make anyone do anything really, I know when I was a teenager I was pretty much doing what the fuck I wanted. However you can be educated and see things first hand. After that it's in their hands.

grab the blunt, and critique there poor rolling technique... and smoke right in front of them with out passing.
LMAO.

May 19, 2005
kinda weed related,but when i was younger my dad used to smoke cigs ,and me being the son looking up to his father,i kinda thought smoking cigs was the cool thing,so he saw that i glamorized it,when i was 7 he said here take a puff,a nice deep breathe,i fuckin coughed a lung and started cryin,and he told me see it aint kool nor fun.i didnt touch a ciggarete till i was 19

oh and thizzmatic your laker gif is freakin me out

Apr 18, 2005
If you walked in on your kids smoking weed, what would y'all do?

Be a responsible parent and take that shit away from him?

or

Go the "You and me are gonna smoke together, don't tell mommy/daddy?" route.

Maybe a really dumb question, but I'm bored off my ass....
Depends on the age & maturity. If they were 13-14, I'd take it away & what not. If their older & thoroughly know their shyt on it & are willing for the consequences IF caught by authorities, then it's good.