PAPOOSE OFFICIAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
he's takin advantage of the buzz he has right now. if it werent for control, nobody would give a fuck. diss eminem. see what happens. thats the last resort before completely falling off

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Although I think he is just trying to get attention, I'm still a fan of him..he still spits...He's up for the battling...lets see if anyone takes him up on that..

Feb 8, 2003
He's not desperate trying to get attention he came with this bc big Sean did him dirty on that breakfast club interview last week. Big Sean was like papoose. Who whose that. So pap came with this track to let that nigga know who he is

Props: 8FIVE8

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
aint no one responding to papoose lol, the scenes he was relevant in (battles & physical nyc mixtapes) are pretty much extinct now. big sean won just by saying "who's papoose?".

Props: Count_Slapula
Apr 20, 2005
I think he would rip Eminem honestly but em knows better. Em not same hungry edgy cat he was ten years ago
Hahaha. U better pull them seeds up out ur weed man. C'mon man. We all know Em is 40 but he would destroy Pap. By a landslide. Pap could hardly put dents on Big Sean. Lol

Apr 25, 2002
Papoose is a joke. He married a broad while she was locked up. His rap career never took off cause he's not that good. He has bars but no mic control. No stage presence and he can' t make no hit songs. Him dissing Big Sean is so weak cause we all know Big Sean is a 110 lb teenage voice commercial rapper. Go after a giant! TDE help put money in this nigga pockets and now he has the nerve to diss K. Dot. He's a clown azz dude

Dec 12, 2006
I'm in the Pap camp, the Control response was the hardest diss I have heard in a minute.

I can think of plenty of Bay Area artists whose rap career never "took off", if that is defined by having mainstream buzz, that are still well respected and dope rappers.

You have to be out your mind to say Pap is not a lyricist, the man made a smart business move to go after Kendrick

He came at Big Sean for actin like he doesnt know he his in a interview with Sway or someone in the last few days, who the fuck is Big Sean to not know Papoose? He was actin slick and he got his and then some. He would be a fool to respond

And Eminem is a fucking joke, a shell of his former self and Pap would murk his sorry ass

Apr 25, 2002
i never been a "fan" of eminem..but always respected his ability...and although papoose is a dope rapper i see eminem shittin on him if that battle ever happened..em just has a style that is not only super unique but when he goes off....its ridiculous

Feb 8, 2003
em not gonna do shit nowdays nick cannon invited him on wild n out to get clowned and battle but he turned it down. he a great lyricsts but his battle days are over he scared to be out in public alot for whatever reason and mostly stays at home in one his mansions. he definately not the same guy and has some kind of issues yall must not seen him in the last few years he be looking scared and nervous as fuck. em and pap will never battle they dont even have no issues so why is this even being talked about in this thread. pap killed big sean in that diss.

Last edited:
Props: grind4mine
Apr 20, 2005
em not gonna do shit nowdays nick cannon invited him on wild n out to get clowned and battle but he turned it down. he a great lyricsts but his battle days are over he scared to be out in public alot for whatever reason and mostly stays at home in one his mansions. he definately not the same guy and has some kind of issues yall must not seen him in the last few years he be looking scared and nervous as fuck. em and pap will never battle they dont even have no issues so why is this even being talked about in this thread. pap killed big sean in that diss.
a celebrity like Em has to stay in the house. He is known worldwide. he's damn near the new michael jackson or elvis. he wouldnt even be able to use a public bathroom or order a fuckin big mac without someone recording that shit. i understand y he's always home. wealthy people ask for his autograph

Props: UGT

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
a celebrity like Em has to stay in the house. He is known worldwide. he's damn near the new michael jackson or elvis. he wouldnt even be able to use a public bathroom or order a fuckin big mac without someone recording that shit. i understand y he's always home. wealthy people ask for his autograph

he stays at home for different reasons tho: paranoia and fear. dude has been lookin shook since he came back to the scene a few years back.
but back to the topic at hand. pap ripped big sean.
big sean wont respond, but id like him and danny brown to battle each other.

Props: Darkshowdown