Panic's New Album "Along Came A Spider" coming Summer 2008!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Nobody you know. I don't have to have 5,000 posts to be someone of importance. But you elitest dumb fucks wouldn't understand that I guess.

Here I try to bring some new information to you all, and some dickless wonders want to start shit.

You idiots should be glad anyone puts up with your shit and even takes the time to post new information.
While you got the information on the internet, off of MYSPACE, you sit and talk like you're giving information that isn't already public. I'm not saying whether the post was off topic or not, bc what's important here, is that you act as if you just broke the Watergate scandal.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
No it's a clown from a t-shirt I have.

Bought it here http://www.stylinonline.com/tsscaryclown.html

The clown has nothing todo with ICP or Juggalos or whatever else Special Ed TaxMan can make up.

Zero Media, its not a matter of the enormity of the information, its that I took the time to post it and these ungreatful fucks act like I did something wrong because I didnt put something as meaningless as OT in the topic title. OMFGWTFLOLBBQ TELL THE MODS! And, to my knowledge, it wasnt already public, since so far, you're the only one who has made that claim.

Sep 11, 2002
No it's a clown from a t-shirt I have.

Bought it here http://www.stylinonline.com/tsscaryclown.html

The clown has nothing todo with ICP or Juggalos or whatever else Special Ed TaxMan can make up.

Zero Media, its not a matter of the enormity of the information, its that I took the time to post it and these ungreatful fucks act like I did something wrong because I didnt put something as meaningless as OT in the topic title. OMFGWTFLOLBBQ TELL THE MODS! And, to my knowledge, it wasnt already public, since so far, you're the only one who has made that claim.
sounds like juggalo propagada to me! :lick:

Oct 10, 2003
lol at all this discussing about panic, while the discussions is much more fun stating that panic wrote fucc travis o quinn from stange music on his myspace page and then his shit gets promoted in here, dont get me wrong i been a long time panic fan, dude has mad lyrics and talent imo it was just funny