Panic's New Album "Along Came A Spider" coming Summer 2008!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Panic on MySpace said:
Date: Mar 6, 2008 12:39 PM

Subject: RE: Ay Panic!

Body:
i was in a wreck around christmas time shattered my hip im cool though the good Lord gave me a second chance thanx for askin. tell every body on the siccness thanks for their love and concern tell em i got a new solo project comin out hopefully by the summer its called along came a spider. hope all is good with you and yours.

GOD BLESS.

ITS PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. DONT DRINK COPIUS AMOUNTS OF VODKA AND THEN TRY TO DRIVE IT DONT WORK!
Straight from Panic.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Who the hell are you again?
Nobody you know. I don't have to have 5,000 posts to be someone of importance. But you elitest dumb fucks wouldn't understand that I guess.

Here I try to bring some new information to you all, and some dickless wonders want to start shit.

You idiots should be glad anyone puts up with your shit and even takes the time to post new information.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nobody you know. I don't have to have 5,000 posts to be someone of importance. But you elitest dumb fucks wouldn't understand that I guess.

Here I try to bring some new information to you all, and some dickless wonders want to start shit.

You idiots should be glad anyone puts up with your shit and even takes the time to post new information.
Who are you crying to?