Palin says White House invite to rapper Common lacks ‘decency’

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Palin is a mindless blonde...

she only has good looks.. but no intelligence...

I have more intelligence and power in one pinky than she has in her entire being....

but this nation is so stupid they would vote for her..
because she is "hot"

She is just a new world order puppet like Obama is..

the all pretend to bicker and fight..
but at the end of the day. they are having a drinking together..
laughing at your sheep who think they are opposed to each other in any way...

open your eyes and smell the beer!

stop falling for these little games...

Aug 24, 2003
common is a racist and owes his entire relevancy to kanye west.
common would not have a career had he not completely sold out in 2005 and had kanye west catapult him to the top of his career. he is the most boring rapper that has ever existed, he only regurgitates boring political topics with flawed logic and poor taste, exploiting and profiting from the struggles of the common people

Apr 2, 2010
common is a racist and owes his entire relevancy to kanye west.
common would not have a career had he not completely sold out in 2005 and had kanye west catapult him to the top of his career. he is the most boring rapper that has ever existed, he only regurgitates boring political topics with flawed logic and poor taste, exploiting and profiting from the struggles of the common people
Common has been successful in the past and Like Water for Chocolate was his first cd to sell over 500k copies, I also don't see how he is racist or has flawed logic/poor taste but I never have been a huge fan of him. Does this really fit under any of those categories?

Apr 2, 2010
I'm not a fan of Fox News, but how are they hypocrites? Fox News wasn't saying this shit about Common...Sarah Palin was....and she doesn't work for Fox.
Come on man, Fox News brought up the issue and addressed it simply because it makes Obama look bad regardless if they got their facts straight or not it will make him look bad.

This shouldn't even be a issue right now, is Fox the only network picking up on this story? Enough said..