Palin says White House invite to rapper Common lacks ‘decency’

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Come on man, Fox News brought up the issue and addressed it simply because it makes Obama look bad regardless if they got their facts straight or not it will make him look bad.

This shouldn't even be a issue right now, is Fox the only network picking up on this story? Enough said..
Did you see the story on Fox News? I just watched it and it seems they addressed the issue because it was already being addressed by people like Sarah Palin...and the NJ police were pissed because he wrote a song about Asada Shakur.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
from urbandictionary.com

misinfotainment
class of media propaganda where entertainment combined with journalism developed for 24-hour television news networks is designed to instill emotional responses from viewers instead of providing facts.
"That wasn't news, it was misinfotainment."

Jul 27, 2009
Jon Stewart was shitting on O'Reilly.

Fox is just trying to make Obama look bad for anything he does. they shit on him for inviting Common, but dont even mention who let Eazy E in. and he made a song called Fuck The Police which the FBI said caused like 100 police murders, but a song about someone in jail just crosses the line?

Dec 17, 2004
And O'reilly still put it on his site! Fuckin' unbelievable..
i know ill get shit on for this but oreilly doesnt mind getting owned in debate. he likes attention to his show and knowing this will bring lots of attention from all his haters he invites the hate. i used to have to listen to his radio show almost daily and it actually made me respect him a little more cause he was actually decently fair at letting both sides of an argument be heard and he would actually give guests the last word in debates...most the time....some issues i guess really rile him up which is when he becomes a stubborn jackass

Sep 16, 2008
ive been saying this for years, bill o'reilly is actually a liberal, many have called him out for this shit. His radio show (which is no more) was nothing like "the factor"