Palin In Church: Iraq War is "God's Plan"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
She is a fool for her coomment, making the war seem like a holy war. She gonna get us nuked for real.
The fucks in the Middle East that are fighting us already think it's a holy war, she's not exacerbating the situation. We're not going to get nuked by any country we're at war with right now...we have to worry about Russia, Korea, and Iran.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The fucks in the Middle East that are fighting us already think it's a holy war, she's not exacerbating the situation. We're not going to get nuked by any country we're at war with right now...we have to worry about Russia, Korea, and Iran.
Yeah I got the text today that we got some ships in Georgia now. great. can someone explain to me why we over there now? I don't get it. Is it an export/import thing?

Mar 26, 2006
Yeah I got the text today that we got some ships in Georgia now. great. can someone explain to me why we over there now? I don't get it. Is it an export/import thing?
yeah exporting weapons + whatever they want, because tell me who is going to search an american ship?

May 31, 2006
religion makes people think and do the stupidest shit....

most these religion freaks are brainwashed that another religion is the devil. it amazes me, i don't believe in shit yet i live in peace..

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not completely up on the situation over there, but I believe it has something to do with some kind of defense shit that we put over there that Russia is a little angry about. Basically, they don't want our shit in Eastern Europe, and if we don't get whatever the fuck we put over there, out of there, Russia has threatened to send nukes West. Don't quote me on that 'cause I don't remember the whole story, but that's what I got from it.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
I'm not completely up on the situation over there, but I believe it has something to do with some kind of defense shit that we put over there that Russia is a little angry about. Basically, they don't want our shit in Eastern Europe, and if we don't get whatever the fuck we put over there, out of there, Russia has threatened to send nukes West. Don't quote me on that 'cause I don't remember the whole story, but that's what I got from it.
WHY DONT YOU READ UP ON IT BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT IT.U ARE PARTIALLY RIGHT BUT ARE MISSING A WHOLE LOT.

Apr 26, 2006
religion makes people think and do the stupidest shit....

most these religion freaks are brainwashed that another religion is the devil. it amazes me, i don't believe in shit yet i live in peace..
Just wait till your near death. Your gonna be crying to Jesus. "OH God help me, take me." Embrace him now, or else your going to HELL when you die.

lol j/k

Seriously though, wouldn't it be nice if you just blacked out forever when you die. Like you had no knowledge of your own death. You wouldn't have to worry about heaven or hell. I'm sure animals just black out. You run over a cat, shit just dies and it doesn't know it died. Same thing with pests, you step on a ant, cocharoach, whatever the fuck, it just splatters and disinagrates, shit don't go to heaven or some sort of afterlife. However, we humans are so special, so I doubt we just die and that's it. We need that consequence of hell for wrong doers and that award of heaven for those that do good. If there was no hell, people would be killing eachother left and right, raping, everything imagineable. It already happens, but it'll be worse.

Jun 27, 2005
yeah those fucks in the middle east! what the fuck is wrong with them? Ho wdare they fight back when they get invaded by peckerwoods?

Dec 2, 2006
religion is a tough subject.

Give Obama your vote and everything that Bush and his Administration has fucked up will get fixed..
but atleast obama can bring hope. no, im not some bum ass dude looking for a handout. change as in not allowing these rich racist fucks the ability to manipulate the economy, control, and brainwash the people. mcain is a fucking clown. hes just trying to get hilary supporters. its a fucking joke.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah those fucks in the middle east! what the fuck is wrong with them? Ho wdare they fight back when they get invaded by peckerwoods?
I'm not talkin' about the folks that are just living over there, I'm talkin' about the motherfuckers that hit us first. Did you forget about them? Did you forget about 9-11 and after when they were yellin' JIHAD? Do you HONESTLY think the dudes planting roadside bombs are innocent civilians fighting back? Fuck no. Do your homework family. I have relatives and friends that were and ARE serving over there. The people we're fighting are NOT civilians. You may not believe the government, but listen to the cats on the frontline. The ones that are trying to get out are the ones that don't have the stomachs for what is going on. The dudes that are over there shedding blood, are shedding blood because they know who the enemy is. I refuse to spit on what my folks are doing in the middle east. Whether you agree with it or not, there's an enemy over there that's far from civilians. Don't try to tell me I'm brainwashed by politics either because I give a fuck about politics. I've heard first hand from cats that were there, are there, and have been there that are willing to go back.

I also know folks that have been there that don't want to go back, but they still believe in what is going on over there and will never say otherwise.