Palin In Church: Iraq War is "God's Plan"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Attacking Afghanistan and Iraq because of 9/11 makes about as much sense as attacking Pendleton, New York because of what Timothy McVeigh did on April 19, 1995.

None of the people involved in 9/11 were from either country. Go figure.

I suppose if the terrorist group that attacked on 9/11 was from England we would have just invaded there too right?

Come on man.

Jun 27, 2005
I'm not talkin' about the folks that are just living over there, I'm talkin' about the motherfuckers that hit us first. Did you forget about them? Did you forget about 9-11 and after when they were yellin' JIHAD? Do you HONESTLY think the dudes planting roadside bombs are innocent civilians fighting back? Fuck no. Do your homework family. I have relatives and friends that were and ARE serving over there. The people we're fighting are NOT civilians. You may not believe the government, but listen to the cats on the frontline. The ones that are trying to get out are the ones that don't have the stomachs for what is going on. The dudes that are over there shedding blood, are shedding blood because they know who the enemy is. I refuse to spit on what my folks are doing in the middle east. Whether you agree with it or not, there's an enemy over there that's far from civilians. Don't try to tell me I'm brainwashed by politics either because I give a fuck about politics. I've heard first hand from cats that were there, are there, and have been there that are willing to go back.

I also know folks that have been there that don't want to go back, but they still believe in what is going on over there and will never say otherwise.
Well first of all I do not believe for a millionth of a fuckin second that a few Middle Eastern men with fuckin box cutters were able to A) hi jack a bunch of planes b) get far enough off track to crash into the twin towers without NORAD doing SOMETHING about it and c) have their fuckin passports survive an inferno that was hot enough to bring the towers tumbling to the ground. So miss me with the 9-11 bullshit. Second, invading someone's country gives them every right to fight back. Fighting back when your country is invaded makes you a patriot, right? That's what I always heard. If the government is not over there killing innocent people in their own fuckin country then you let me know what IS going on.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^ Attacking Afghanistan and Iraq because of 9/11 makes about as much sense as attacking Pendleton, New York because of what Timothy McVeigh did on April 19, 1995.

None of the people involved in 9/11 were from either country. Go figure.

I suppose if the terrorist group that attacked on 9/11 was from England we would have just invaded there too right?

Come on man.
IF you were paying attention when Bush first decided it was a good idea to invade Afghanistan, you would know that we did so because that's where your homeboy Bin Laden was at. Not only that, but that country was harboring the same group that attacked us and they wouldn't hand 'em over. Like I said, if you don't believe the government, listen to the cats that were on the frontline. My cousin was one of the first cats over there after 9-11, and our enemy was there. He went through a lot of shit, and he believed in it...as did his comrades.

Now, when it comes to IRAQ, we invaded that country because of faulty intelligence, which is a well known fact and was admitted. HOWEVER, the same group that attacked us HERE, attacked us THERE! If you want to use the oil as a reason, look at gas prices. The war in Iraq has had ZERO benefit to us as a nation when it comes to oil.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Well first of all I do not believe for a millionth of a fuckin second that a few Middle Eastern men with fuckin box cutters were able to A) hi jack a bunch of planes b) get far enough off track to crash into the twin towers without NORAD doing SOMETHING about it and c) have their fuckin passports survive an inferno that was hot enough to bring the towers tumbling to the ground. So miss me with the 9-11 bullshit. Second, invading someone's country gives them every right to fight back. Fighting back when your country is invaded makes you a patriot, right? That's what I always heard. If the government is not over there killing innocent people in their own fuckin country then you let me know what IS going on.
Did they REALLY find their passports? Or is it possible that they got the names off the passenger list? With intelligence and names from a passenger list, it's not hard to find out who did what. Second of all, it's EXTREMELY EASY to take over anything with A) The Element of Surprise, B) Any kind of weapon, and C) INTIMIDATION! It's easy to control unarmed people when you have a weapon. I don't know if you know about the 70's, but there were many hijackings, a lot of them done with little or no weaponry. I've seen and used the kind of box cutters that these dudes had, and they are nothing to fuck around with...you're talkin' inches and inches of razor blade. People do more with less in prison.

Now, about invading Iraq. The people fighting back, for the most part, aren't all even Iraqi. A lot of them are what? People from different countries, fighting in the name of Allah. Terrorists, if you will. A lot of the people we got in Iraq, were pretty tight with Bin Laden. That makes it fair in my book. Of course, in any kind of war, there are casualties...innocents and enemies. We weren't involved in World War II, but then Japan attacked us on our soil and we went after THEM, AND GERMANY! Were we wrong for going after Germany for something Japan did? NO! Because they were working together.

Fact of the matter is, you can't say the U.S. government pulled off 9-11. They have audio tapes of these fuckers in the cockpit, taking over the planes. Tell me I'm wrong, and I will refer you to a place where you can hear the audio. In fact, the real audio from those events were put into that movie. To say that they have video of Mahammed Atta in the same city one of the planes took off from, the night before, and he had absolutely nothing to do with it, is bullshit. What happened? The CIA killed him and hid his body so they could carry out this plot against their own country? Give me a break.

Innocent people die in war. It SUCKS, but that's what happens. I'm not saying innocent people haven't died. What I AM saying is, they aren't over there TO KILL innocent people. The troops didn't get together and say, "Hey, let's go to the middle east and kill innocent people for no reason".

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
IF you were paying attention when Bush first decided it was a good idea to invade Afghanistan, you would know that we did so because that's where your homeboy Bin Laden was at. Not only that, but that country was harboring the same group that attacked us and they wouldn't hand 'em over. Like I said, if you don't believe the government, listen to the cats that were on the frontline. My cousin was one of the first cats over there after 9-11, and our enemy was there. He went through a lot of shit, and he believed in it...as did his comrades.

Now, when it comes to IRAQ, we invaded that country because of faulty intelligence, which is a well known fact and was admitted. HOWEVER, the same group that attacked us HERE, attacked us THERE! If you want to use the oil as a reason, look at gas prices. The war in Iraq has had ZERO benefit to us as a nation when it comes to oil.
My homeboy Bin Laden huh? lol, okay, I'll let you tell it. I've had three close friends (might as well be brothers) and six other people I know go to Iraq and Afghanistan including two that were there before the "war" even started so cut the bullshit with your my cousin comments. I'm truey glad your cousin came home safe but I can really careless about his observations from the front line.

Of course whoever attacked us had to be delt with but invading places that had nothing to do with it as a whole is stupid as fuck. We didn't just "go looking for them" out there, we full on attacked whole countries. So if Bin Laden was hiding out in the Swiss Alps we would have just attacked Switzerland right?

Who the fuck said anything about oil? I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know if someone did but it sure as hell wasn't me so don't try to bring into play things I never once said to try to back your mostly absurd reasons to try and justify things.

You keep believing what you want to believe, it's your right, but lol @ your reasons.

Also I'd like to send an extra special lol to Bush and good idea being used in the same sentence.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
My homeboy Bin Laden huh? lol, okay, I'll let you tell it. I've had three close friends (might as well be brothers) and six other people I know go to Iraq and Afghanistan including two that were there before the "war" even started so cut the bullshit with your my cousin comments. I'm truey glad your cousin came home safe but I can really careless about his observations from the front line.

Of course whoever attacked us had to be delt with but invading places that had nothing to do with it as a whole is stupid as fuck. We didn't just "go looking for them" out there, we full on attacked whole countries. So if Bin Laden was hiding out in the Swiss Alps we would have just attacked Switzerland right?

Who the fuck said anything about oil? I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know if someone did but it sure as hell wasn't me so don't try to bring into play things I never once said to try to back your mostly absurd reasons to try and justify things.

You keep believing what you want to believe, it's your right, but lol @ your reasons.

Also I'd like to send an extra special lol to Bush and good idea being used in the same sentence.
First of all, it was more than just my cousin, I had people out there that might as well be brothers to me as well, you're not the only one. Yes, they were out there in Afghanistan before the actual "war" jumped off. About going after that country, we did so because their regime knew Bin Laden and his people were out there, but wouldn't hand 'em over. THAT, my friend, is just like helping 'em out. If you recall, the Taliban was ruling over there and at the time they weren't much different than our enemies themselves. Just like my Japan/Germany point, Germany did nothing to us but we went after them. Were we wrong for doing so?

Now, as far as the word INVASION, we hardly invaded or took over Afghanistan. Iraq, we definitely have a presence there because of faulty intelligence...we all know that, and even our administration didn't deny it after it came out. They COULD HAVE, but they didn't. Most people who argue with the "occupation" bring up OIL, which is why I made the oil comment. If that's not your thing, good...but most people use that as their excuse. I too have people in Iraq as we speak, close folks, who will tell any and everybody that what we hear on the news is one sided and if people question why they are there, they should sign up and go themselves to find out. Of course I'm going to take what they tell me, they are there every single day. Fox News isn't, CNN isn't, you aren't, and neither am I.

About the Bush and "good idea" comment. I didn't say his idea was good, I said "When Bush decided it was a good idea". I didn't agree or disagree with it...in fact, I still don't. It is what it is.