Pac overrated?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
who the fuck is to say Pac is the greatest or the best,what contest did he win? what criteria makes a rapper the "best".
every body says one reason is because the impact he had on rap,what impact,hes dead now and hes sellng millions.i aint hatin at all,i liked pac,hes in my top 10,not in my top 5.
why did he get so big? he was just another rapper from the bay.he got the part for juice.big hiphop movie with him as the lead.portrays a thug.starts gettin thugish on his music.some guy shoots a cop and its blamed on rap music mainly 2pac.thats gives him exposure.some broad says he raped her.he gets more exposure.he gets shot,more exposure,he goes to the pen,more exposure,he signs with death row,more exposure,he gets shot and dies,HE'S A GOD.

give mac dre that road or joe blow from the liquor sto that road and yeah,there gonna be stars.
this shit dont stem from his rhymes,it stems from some good luck at first then some bad luck towards the end,its the media,thats 2pac,a media star.and oh yeah,his mom was in the pen and she used to smoke crack,he had a bad life........along with how many of us.

the thing is every body says he the greatest,but give any other rapper that life path and they'd be just as "great",so why give one man that title.
he might be the greatest "thug" in you squares eyes,but how the fuck can one man be the best rapper?

GO AHEAD DICK RIDERS,SAY IM A HATER OR SOME OTHER KINDA DICKRIDERNESE....

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou

no bitch,your just a 2pac cum guzzler,quit imagining your closed fist is his ass hole.

did you read the beginning,i said hes in my top 10 you dumb fuck.how am i a hater,because i refuse to worship him?
do you got a 2pac folder and lunchpale too?

Apr 25, 2002
Tough internet guy. Wow!!! Two tough internet guys. Real people know the real about PAC. The lames find excuses to hate on him. End of it.

Apr 25, 2002
ALRIGHT SQUARE BEAR! ! ! !

YOUR REAL,YOUR THE REALEST,YOUR ANOTHER PAC....

NOW WIPE YOUR TEARS AND GO TUCK YOUR SELF IN YOUR 2PAC CONFORTOR AND TAKE ONE LAST SIPPY OUT YOUR 2PAC CUPPY....

May 10, 2002
Young Lou said:
Tough internet guy. Wow!!! Two tough internet guys. Real people know the real about PAC. The lames find excuses to hate on him. End of it.
Wouldnt it be nice if we could live in a world where people actually ACCEPTED others opinions????Yeah it would,but obvioulsy it will never happen.Muthafuckas like you prove that theory.

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
I know I aint the only one on this board who thinks 2pac is wayyy overrated....if u agree, say so and tell why....I wanna see if anyone shares the same thoughts as me.

pac good rapper , great with talking about real issues and deep subjects , not fucking god like most people talk about him , he was a good rapper no doubt one of the best but not the greatest very alive and will be fuwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hate hearing that shhyt

May 12, 2002
ONE THING ABOUT PACS MUSIC...IT WAS ALL WATERED DOWN, JUST LIKE THEY TRIED DOING TO LYNCH...IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO THE SICK SHIT, YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO HIS SHIT BEFORE IT GOT FUCKED UP BY THE INDUSTRY...AND IF PAC WAS ALIVE, HIS ASS WOULD BE IN THE PEN FOR A REALLY LONG TIME...I DONT THINK HE IS OVERRATED, JUST GOT HIS TIME AFTER HIS DEATH...AND PEOPLE PLAY WHAT HE LEFT BEHIND...AND I AINT NO DICK RIDER...JUST MY OPINION

May 3, 2002
I agree that Pac was over-rated. At his prime he still wasn't as good as many artists. However, he did have mic presence like no other. Style-wise tho, he was lackin. Plus I cant help but remember him guest appearin on Nation Lampoons singin and dancin.. lmmfao.. cracks me up everytime they call him a hardcore thug jus cause he can run his lip and catch 6. I know a lot of people who can do that and we don't call em thugs.. we call em stupid. But respect for Pac and what he did in the biz.. although with his death.. commercialized gangsta rap pretty much left with him and dumbass rap was ressurected.

M

MURDA_MINDED

Cyrus fka DJHex said:
I agree that Pac was over-rated. At his prime he still wasn't as good as many artists. However, he did have mic presence like no other. Style-wise tho, he was lackin. Plus I cant help but remember him guest appearin on Nation Lampoons singin and dancin.. lmmfao.. cracks me up everytime they call him a hardcore thug jus cause he can run his lip and catch 6. I know a lot of people who can do that and we don't call em thugs.. we call em stupid. But respect for Pac and what he did in the biz.. although with his death.. commercialized gangsta rap pretty much left with him and dumbass rap was ressurected.

YOUZ HELLA RIGHT.......NOW WE GOT NIGGAZ LIKE NELLY CREAMIN THEY #1 AND SHIT.........YEP....I SAID CREAMIN.......

M

MrFreeze

yup hes overrated! i used to love the mans music but know im sicc to fuccin death of old recycled and bootlegged bullshit and if i see or hear of ONE MORE fuccin documentery on his life im gonna fuccin loose it. he was great theres no denying it but enough is enough im sicc of him already. hes been dead for six yeras but you couldnt tell bu the way this bullshit keeps commin out. hes had more shit come out after he died then he did when he was alive. its a sad attempt by his mom to keep makin money and its gettin real old. my thoughts...

Apr 25, 2002
Cyrus fka DJHex said:
At his prime he still wasn't as good as many artists. However, he did have mic presence like no other. Style-wise tho, he was lackin. Plus I cant help but
Very true......and that Young Lou cat is a perfect example of what I was talkin about earlier....fools take it like a personal insult to say Pac wasnt the greatest...even though it was said earlier by me and plenty of other folks that Pac was tight and deserves respect, we're haters cuz we dont agree that he is #1 of all time.