Pac overrated?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I dont understand why people call him "the realest". There is plenty of other rappers who rap just as much "real shit" as he did. Fools act like he was speakin shit that had never been spoken before.

Apr 25, 2002
n
Pathetic

Booty ass topic, take the shit somewhere else. Of course Pac is tight, one of the top 5, let him rest in peace. And if yall aint ridin his nuts, why did you make this post in the first place. YoungVicious, I don't even know why you posted this shit:mad:

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
WiCkEd said:
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT THINK TUPAC IS WACK ARE THE SAME LAMES THAT BUMP THAT WACK ASS RAPPER EMINEM,,,,SO YOU KNOW WHERE THEIR PRIORTY'S ARE AT....KEEP HATING
<--- doesnt give a shit about either of them. doesnt talk shit about either of them...
I can recognize when someone is OVERRATED tho. No one called 2pac whack on this post. Fool!

May 7, 2002
FUCK YOU BITCH said:

<--- doesnt give a shit about either of them. doesnt talk shit about either of them...
seconded.
Pac, to me, is what everyone wanted to be status wise but not skill wise. He did some damn good tracks but he didnt do it often enough to warrant the Greatest being tacked onto his name. Hes almost just like snoop. Did some tight shit, blew up, started doin the same shit that sold over and over and over ad nauseum. Nothin spectacular really just an average rapper that made a name for himself.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

here's some deep thinking for you... anybody who says ANY rapper is the greatest of all time is overrating them.... who the fuck are any of us to say who's the greatest of all time at this point. as far as i'm concerned, a better rapper can come out in the future that's better than 2pac, biggie, rakim, etc... so when this rap shit is over (which we see no signs of), then we'll determine who the greatest is.

and yes, he is overrated because there are so many bullshit dickriders out there who treat him like he's god or something.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think if you look at his amount of albums and all of the tracks on his albums. He was one of the only rappers who continuously came strong, getting better with each album rather than worse. I personally think all eyes on me doesn't have a bad song on it. Neither does me against the world. Or makaveli.

Its hard to find an artist with as many good songs as he has. And i can't find too many bad songs. Maybe i just don't appreciate "true rap", but he's easily my #1.

He may not be the best at flowing (Droop, Tech, Woodie, Lynch)...but i still think he is the best. Maybe overrated...i'm not disputing that. But he wasn't bad by any means.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:
HOW OLD ARE SOME OF YALL? We loved PAC way before he got killed? Where is this, "He wasn't #1 til he died" stuff coming from?
Can you honestly say the everyone that is saying he is the greatest now was saying that when he was alive? I don't recall a single time when I heard someone refer to him as the greatest while he was alive. I'm not saying people didn't but not many were saying it then.

May 8, 2002

Stealth said:
I think if you look at his amount of albums and all of the tracks on his albums. He was one of the only rappers who continuously came strong, getting better with each album rather than worse. I personally think all eyes on me doesn't have a bad song on it. Neither does me against the world. Or makaveli.

Its hard to find an artist with as many good songs as he has. And i can't find too many bad songs. Maybe i just don't appreciate "true rap", but he's easily my #1.

He may not be the best at flowing (Droop, Tech, Woodie, Lynch)...but i still think he is the best. Maybe overrated...i'm not disputing that. But he wasn't bad by any means.
Stealth good shit...... couldn't have said it better myself.

Apr 25, 2002
That's because we don't normally think in those terms. You don't walk around saying "so-and-so" is the greatest "such-in-such" of all time. After his death, most people reflected back and thought about it. Just look at how many people live the "thuglife" now. Mostly everybody loves PAC in the industry and as fans cuz he brought the rap world closer together by collaborating artists from all over plus nobody had his style. Holla back.

May 7, 2002
WiCkEd said:
99% OF MAINSTREAM RAPPERS ARE DISSED HERE AT THE SICNNESS,BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN IT COMES TO EMINEM MOTHERFUCKERS PUT THIER SKIRTS ON...COULD IT BE THAT MOST PEOPLE HERE OUR WHITE ? [/URL]
meh Im white but Id rather eat a dick then listen to Ems cds. I hate his voice shit gives me a migraine and his lyrics would only be witty if I was still in Middle School. Ill diss anyone I dont like plain and simple.

Apr 25, 2002
Yo at least his shit was real. What he had to spit was life, motha fuckas today just throw a whole bunch of words together that have no meaning. When this nigga put rhymes together it meant shit, there was never a time where he had to throw a wack as word in there just to fill a sentence. Rappers today aint got shit to say, banging this, hustlin that, that shit is played.