P-Folks Da Zoo dropin next week!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
the same reason I Fucked Your Mom, because I can.
Wow...that was one of the more lamer comebacks of your lame comeback stash. Were you trying to be clever?

and LOL @ you going out of your way to find a post by me and then attempt to antagonize me.

Gay as gay can be. Go back to your little geek corner in the Video Game forum, you weenie.

Jan 6, 2006
will this be at fye or amazon??? thats what i would like to know. just checked cdbaby and i dont see it.can somebody give real review?? tell the good and the bad,i dont wanna hear "classic" cuz damn well we all know everybody be overhyping ppls albums these days. how are the cuts with lynch,spice and yuk? is that fabolous track a real actual collabo or is it that fake me out "cut n paste" track like the one thats posted on myspace??

Jan 6, 2006
okay cereal killer... yes i usually order from amazon thats wassup. u can get my album if u go to hell and check it out. can u spit like a slob on me knob??? dont hate, partner congratulate.... stay on your job buddy...

May 30, 2006
Its @ Dimples out here in Sac. I'm gonna pick it up later today. Would of got it on Tuesday but I've just been busy. I guess it does pay to live in the Sacramento area when it comes to shit like this..

Sep 3, 2002
like i said, what makes and breaks Sac albums these days is the production.

P-FOlks could be spittin lava, if the production is weak, shit will get no play from me.

VERY prophetic statement. I'm pretty dissapointed ret now.

Da Zoo's beats aint shit. Smoke Inhalation waz bangin--What happened P-Folks? if it aint broke dont try to fix it.