Over 60k for Nintendo game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
Damn this shit is crazy, the most a game ever sold for was 55k, until now. There's an auction on eBay about to end in 16 hours and it's over 60k on some real shit. Item # 221357006206 if anyone's interested in placing a bid lol

NES Nintendo World Championship Cart RARE Torn Label 100 Authentic Adult Owned | eBay
Nintendo World Championship Cart: Grey Version

This is your chance to own the Super RARE Nintendo World Championship Cart for the NES!!!! As you can see by the pictures, this is an authentic, true to life original cart; no reproduction cart here.

Obviously, you'll immediately notice the ripped label. This is quite unfortunate but happened many decades ago by this point in time. No one knows the exact number of this cart (as each NWC cart was individually labeled upon production) as it appears in the upper left-hand corner of the cart label. This is known as the infamous "Mario" NWC cart that someone probably wrote on there long ago not having a clue what they actually had. Still, case in point, this is an authentic, original NWC cart from the championship back in the early 90s. The cart plays just fine and may some day be worth much more if someone decides to investigate a forensics lab's involvement to see if they can determine the official number by running tests on the cart.

A must for Nintendo collectors, which I can attest to since I've been one for over 25 years. Those that walk in NES circles will relate my name with honesty and integrity but feel free to ask for references if you doubt my authenticity. These carts are near impossible to find anywhere so don't let this pass you by! All my games are in working order.

Feb 14, 2004
via wiki

For the competition, 116 special game cartridges were manufactured. 90 of these copies exist as the official gray cartridge and were given out to finalists after the championships concluded. The other 26 are gold and were given out as prizes in a separate contest held by Nintendo Power magazine.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The weird thing is, I've heard of Gold Medals from the Olympics, Super Bowl Rings, World Series Rings, and World Championship Boxing Title Belts going for less than this. And to think you could've just downloaded this game today. You can't download any of the things I said.

Feb 14, 2004
They got Super Bowl rings every year, they got World Series rings ever....this video game is one era and only happened once in our life time.