Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
southerplayliswho?..what?.....did this shit just come out?......post up a link or sumthin...im goin to bed and i expect you to put up sumthin by them so i can hear for myself tomorrow....im very intrested

Feb 14, 2006
I remember I picked this before their mainstream breakthru.
It had few good tracks. I don't really remember how it sounded.
It's been 10 years of the last time , I listened this album.

Oct 20, 2008
crumblin herb was hot, i actually got a cd in my player right now with that one on it. definite classic. Have you heard there ATliens stuff? Check it out if you havent.

Mar 20, 2008
i remember the day Playaz Ball first came on TV in 93 then the album came out i was amazed that's why i bought it and i still have it to this day banging it it's a classic

Oct 11, 2002
This album is probably my favorite album to ever come from the South. When I first heard Players Ball I was amazed by these niggas. I'm in California puttin all my potnas up on it. Then when the album dropped I copped it the first day and played it everyday for like a good year and a half. Crumblin Erb made me want to smoke weed. I think that song is the reason I got a weed habit now. That was when Andre talked that pimp shit too. I think I'm gonna buy that album again, shit brings back memories.

Props: Teddy X