Our old friend ROLOC....his story

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2002
I used to be on 91sicness.com all the time bacc 'n '99-00. I had one of them T-shirts, too -- the blacc t-sirt with the gas mask that said "The Siccness" on it. That was the first online purchase I ever made, and Roloc got it to me fine! If the new "Siccness" site remade that shirt, I'd buy it in a minute.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
This site always use to be a huge part of my life. That read brings back lots of memorys. There is so much history on this site from the blackmarketrec hounds of the underground site, to the old style 91siccness forum, to the stoning grounds to the lynch vs ced beef, the chico concert, DE telling little storys about the creation of loaded, to bart 91 rivalry. Its good to see some old vets coming outta the woodwork. I just seen some names I havent in years, whats good. 91siccness.com siccmade.com
Same here, a HUGE part. I loved getting on here and chopping it up with everybody. I was in my sophmore year of high school when I joined this site. At first I didn't have a computer at home (couldn't afford one), so I'd either get home and run up the street to the library to get on and post or hop online at school.

Shit, I remember when it was like 10 dudes max posting flows in the flows board. And the old beef between the siccness and wodie.com during the summer of '99. Lynch went by the name Mr. No Prints on here and Sicx brought up the post about "Tunta" and that got everybody going.

Those were the days, it seems like forever, now.

Dec 3, 2005
damn this thread was a great read! i have been a member under different names since the origin or close to it. i remember all the og names like roloc, vamps, smurf, cacarot, bammer, cranky, etc etc etc too many to name. of course it was lynch that brought me to the site but the 9-1-siccness is still the spot. this site brought me in contact with first degree the de and helped me throw a few shows in my city with one of my favorite artists of all time. cant say enough about roloc and the gift he has given to all of us. its crazy to look back and think about how much ive changed as well as the site since was back then

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
Man I ain't been on the site in about 4 years, but between 2000 and 2004 I was always on here.... It tripped me out when I saw the first www.siccness.net album in the stores during my hiatus away from the Siccness... That's a story right there.... Seems like a lot of it was behind the scenes... Good lookin' out roloc....

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
mayn the SICCNESS has come ah long way! I started posting on the Boards in 1999, My friend "Mexicano w/ Mask On" (1999) aka "askG"(2008) told me that Lynch posted on it. I was like bullshit, didnt belive it till I C'n it. Later I was playing SOCOM online with Lynch thanks to the siccness lol Good times. I remember all kinds of shit that happend on the SICCNESS like the Tre-8 and Mr. Doctor fued, The SICX Case, The ROLOC Video scandal,Lynch calling me ah dick ryder cuz I said that MSANE's album was good, EDJ's Brother being killed in Cold Blood (RIP), The Sicc going down for ah month and running into other members on the MOBSTYLE Board Like D-Loc, When "Gate-Won's" sister passed away (RIP), ROLOC closing registration aka "the flood gates".The only SICCNESS Event I went to was the 1st BBQ, it was cool getting to meet ppl on the Sicc. Even tho I went by myself cuz "askG" didnt wanna go I felt like I was there ah whole shit load of friends. Its cool meeting ppl on the Sicc yall R' some really stand up guys, never had any fueds on the Sicc xcept for "Leatherfaced" we cool now, "Smurf" I think hes known as GABE now, and "AFFELEATED" just talking shit back N' forth for no real reason. Fighting with ppl over the net is stupid shit, so I try not to. The Sicc is the most power tool on the sicc for me to get good info from real ppl, I had help with alot of personal problems too like when my aunt died and I posted it up and all kinds of ppl showed support for me. That really helped.

Thanks for the 9-1-SICCNESS ROLOC!

VAMPS - Whats Up BIG Homie, Where you at?

NEMO - Keep up the good work!

I have one request that I would love to bring back to the SICCNESS. Bring Back "The Round Table" or "The Stoning Grounds" that shit would B' tight. I dont know how ppl would B' picked to access "The Round Table" but it would B' tight cuz there wouldnt B' no noobs going into that forum. Fuck I wrote too much LMFAO!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
yea, the guy is ah class A' Douche Bag! was back then and still is today. But mayn hes been my Boy for ah long ass time. Hey WTF did he do to mista drawmuh back N' the day that made him change his name and lay low like theres ah price on his head? lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
"AFFELEATED" just talking shit back N' forth for no real reason. Fighting with ppl over the net is stupid shit, so I try not to.
IT WAS AFF1L1ATED FOOL...AND I TALKED SHIT TO ALL THE LAMES THAT WERE OUTTA POCKET, AND WEREN'T BEING REAL ABOUT SHIT...HELL I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE'NT SURE WHETHER TO BE A NORTENO OR NOT!!!
AND THEN WHEN LEE ROASTED YOU!!!

IT'S BEEN A MINUTE THOUGH BUT SICCNESS GOTS ALOT OF HISTORY.

Props: RAVAGE