OTl Rest in peace nate dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
Details are scant at the moment but Nathaniel D. Hale better known as G Funk flag bearer Nate Dogg died yesterday, his family has announced. Though the cause of death is currently unknown, Hale had suffered two strokes in 2007 and 2008.

In an interview conducted late last year, fellow 213 member Warren G expressed concern over Hale's health: “Everybody’s just gotta keep him in their prayers, because he had two strokes and that’s real dangerous,” he said. “A lot of people don’t come back from that. Luther Vandross did it, so hopefully Nate can do it. The game needs him. I need him.”

He was 41 years of age. R.I.P. Nate Dogg.

http://www.pedestrian.tv/music/news/rip-nate-dogg/38958.htm

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I went on to twitter and the first thing I see is a bunch of Nate Dogg profile pics. Didn't even have to read anything to know.

R.I.P.

Aug 23, 2002
I guess we no longer get to hear him drop the same chorus over and over and over and over and over and over.

Quite the loss.
Meh, he will be remembered more than your sorry as will be. He actually had talent. and was one of the best actual hook singers.

R.I.P. To a pioneer

Oct 25, 2006
This isn't an opinion-based thread, it's a tribute to a fallen artist. If you don't have anything good or respectful to say to the fallen, then get the fuck out and keep your snide little remarks to yourself.