OT: WHy is black Walt in prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Yeah but those Artists probably were not directly involved with any sort of operation. They most likely were performing on behalf of someone else or were completely out the game clean and for good. The fact of the matter is if you have “street cred” you would instantly loose all of it by releasing some dumbass “I’m a drug dealer” music video. He was probably turned in by a former business partner, shit like that is a liability. And the fact that he was promoting this shit to young kids would have drawn extra attention to it. What a dumb fuck.

Jan 20, 2007
i mainly just listen to strange. and i listen to some psy. but when i have my daughter around and in the car i don't.

May 29, 2009
I'm not going to lose any sleep over what stupid parents and retarded dealers do. I'm also not going to start tearing up about it on the internet like the rest of the world should give a fuck you sensitive bitch. Move on to something else that matters.

Sep 30, 2002
I'm not going to lose any sleep over what stupid parents and retarded dealers do. I'm also not going to start tearing up about it on the internet like the rest of the world should give a fuck you sensitive bitch. Move on to something else that matters.
I think you will find your self in the minority on this one. But then again you probably find yourself in the minority most of the time. When its your hometown and some shit like that is going on right down the street from where you grew up from some fake Nino Brown typa cat that you could find on any given night blowing all his dough at Isle of Capri, and then you see some kids idolizing it in a video he asks them to be in, it strikes a nerve. Sorry I can't be quite as cool as you and take the opposite opinion of most just because it allows you to feel special because you have no distinguishing qualities. I don't know you but you come off as a value-less prick who took one of the worst "mean mug" pictures of all time that did nothing more than show you are prematurely losing your hair, and then you posted it up for all to see because you thought it made you look tough and went along with your dumb sounding internet alias. From now on I am gonna call you Ralph. You look like a Ralph, not a twicked, whatever the fuck that is. So thank you for your opinion Ralph. I will move on to something that matters.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Keep it up, kansascitycat. Maybe Walt will happen by here some day and suddenly realize how ashamed he should feel for such a despicable act.

Sep 30, 2002
Keep it up, kansascitycat. Maybe Walt will happen by here some day and suddenly realize how ashamed he should feel for such a despicable act.
LOL. I know Walt, I shot dice with Walt down at IOC fairly often, I knew he was a degenerate gambler because dude left there broke every night. There was kind of a running joke with all the dealers because he would whine SO MUCH when he lost. I used to run into him from time to time around K.C. as well, and regardless of how hard he acted or how much of a legend he pretended to be, I didn't think he was stupid. To me this thing was stupid. He came on here and defended his position on the Tech thing, I hope he comes in here, reads this, and explains it. Not that he has to, but I would like to see him make sense of it.

May 29, 2009
kansascitycat, you got a point. It is your community. I'm sure if this was shoot in my city I'd be upset too. but it isnt so whatever.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
kansascitycat, you got a point. It is your community. I'm sure if this was shoot in my city I'd be upset too. but it isnt so whatever.
What's funny to me is when someone brings up some real shit and calls it out, people start making smart ass comments to try and stir the pot.

If it were your town (which it is for you, Kain), and these were your kids, or even your kids friends, I'd hope you'd concern yourself with taking action against this.

The say no to drugs campaign was aimed at kids that age and less so on adults who have the ability to make their own decisions on how they wanna live their lives.

I am a firm believer in talented people leading as an example in some capacity to children. Tech doesn't pretend to act like he doesn't have a sex addiction, but as far as I know he's never glorified it to little children by having them star in a music video.

If they've seen or heard him rapping these songs at shows or on the internet, then their parents have made a conscious decision to take them to a show and also disregard their internet time spent.

I've been around crack heads, dealers having sex in the back bedroom with a basehead mother for rock while her kids run around outside on the block listening to everything going on and soaking it up.

I spent 6 years of my young adulthood trying to rescue kids from the dope dealers and coaching the football team in the hood and hopefully showing them that there's life beyond the dope money the dealers making until he gets busted or killed.

Honestly, fuck anybody that would put down like this. I try to respect everyone, but I refuse to respect someone who acts like a punk and also someone who directly influences children to become future crack heads and dealers.

Nov 14, 2002
"I spent time around crackheads, I rescued kids, I, I, I...."

Nice sentiment, but the point is, KansasCityCat was handling it just fine and didn't have to talk about himself the whole time while doing it. You could tell I agreed with him because I clicked a "props" button.

I don't need to bring up how many poor little black children my big white heart saved by coaching peewee football.

May 2, 2002
Why is Black Walt in jail? WHY NOT?

Cause he did somethin' illegal and got caught, DUH.

Kansas City rap fans prob finally realized how much he sucks, thats the real reason, LOL.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"I spent time around crackheads, I rescued kids, I, I, I...."

Nice sentiment, but the point is, KansasCityCat was handling it just fine and didn't have to talk about himself the whole time while doing it. You could tell I agreed with him because I clicked a "props" button.

I don't need to bring up how many poor little black children my big white heart saved by coaching peewee football.
Only 3/4th's of them were black. The rest were white.

That was a good time in MY life. I had a really good time taking care of those kids and helping them out. I know a couple of them learned a lot from ME and other coaches because I still talk to quite a few of them. One of them attends Xavier and another one is in the Army. The two I speak of are, in fact, of African American heritage.

There you go. I gave you more reason to bitch about something I said.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I know I can be self-righteous at times, but that also gets mixed in with just trying to relate.

I honestly wasn't trying to come off like a prick.

The second post most definitely, but the first was innocent enough.