OT: WHy is black Walt in prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
I have no idea but maybe this has something to do with it

Edit: I didn't even know he was in jail. I'm sure if your his friend on facebook someone will write it on his page sometime. I see tons of people writing Free Black Walt on it already.

May 29, 2009
some of the best songs are about pushing weight. the kids in the video are seen hustling along with him or singing bout it, just there reppin their hood.

Sep 30, 2002
some of the best songs are about pushing weight. the kids in the video are seen hustling along with him or singing bout it, just there reppin their hood.
Get the fuck outta here with that shit, those kids are little as shit and impressionable. Their parents are pieces of shit for letting them be in that video nodding their head with some "block hero" who fronts like he is really doing shit with his music. He probably sells his crack to their parents and wouldn't stop at selling it to them. If you wanna make a song like that, that is fine but to outwardly glorify it to kids that small is more than irresponsible. I grew up on 53rd and swope parkway and I knew and my fam knew that dope was being sold on my block but that mothafucka woulda been lucky to make it off the block having us out there nodding our heads to that shit when we were like 6 or 7 years old. Its different if it is just playing, but to have them out there in it while you shoot the fuckin video, as a part of the fucking video about you selling dope?!. That mothafucka is a hero on his block but all he does for his block is sell them dope. I know of atleast 3 of my neighbors that woulda nipped that shit in the bud by force. Don't fuck with the kids.

Sep 30, 2002
As if this is something new...

May not be as blatant, but still...
new or old, the sentiment is the same. That shit is shameful. I used to bump that in high school, but I never saw that video. What has to be fucked up in your head to say "I know what would make this video dope, not some grown ass ho's, not some fine ass bitches, or even some dope heads that I sell to. I need some kids!!!" How fucked in the head do you have to be want that shit in your video?