OT Shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2004
So I really want a change of pace I don't want to go to the gathering this year. I want to go to an out of state show. I live in MN but I don't want to go to Cali or super far, right now I am kinda set on gorrila zoe in IL aug. 22nd are there any good shows coming up in your area what are some underground hot spots. ticketmaster seems to think luda and KMK are the only rappers on the planet seing as how they seem to be the only majors mentioned in main surrounding states. if any one could chime in it would be great.

Aug 20, 2002
So I really want a change of pace I don't want to go to the gathering this year. I want to go to an out of state show. I live in MN but I don't want to go to Cali or super far, right now I am kinda set on gorrila zoe in IL aug. 22nd are there any good shows coming up in your area what are some underground hot spots. ticketmaster seems to think luda and KMK are the only rappers on the planet seing as how they seem to be the only majors mentioned in main surrounding states. if any one could chime in it would be great.
GO...................................................................................AWAY!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm not kidding you, man. I'm surprised, actually.

There's finally a venue in that city that can pull in some real good talent for once.

http://www.thevillagelive.com/

As you may notice, you'll find that Curren$y and XV will be in town next week at that venue.

It makes me regret moving back toward Mo., kinda.

Jul 1, 2007