OT:Real talk: sexism and racism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2007
Simply put, racism and sexism goes for any race and both genders. You got females like beyonce and mary j. male bashing in songs and making women believe that they are the more dominant species, but in the real world both sexes are equal. Males are just as bad, although I do hear a lot of girls complaining about how men tend to make more money in the career fields. I will explain to you why: Females tend to make less money in the majority of career fields because females are more likely to have to take off a lot of time from work for child laboring or anything the child might get (Sick, broken bone, etc.). That is not the only reason but it is the main one. Rasism is on a whole other level. Yes blacks still do get disgriminated against some whites and when they do they tend to blame this on all whites (Not all do). But you do have a lot of racial tension between blacks and whites if either are racist towards each other.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Simply put, racism and sexism goes for any race and both genders. You got females like beyonce and mary j. male bashing in songs and making women believe that they are the more dominant species, but in the real world both sexes are equal. Males are just as bad, although I do hear a lot of girls complaining about how men tend to make more money in the career fields. I will explain to you why: Females tend to make less money in the majority of career fields because females are more likely to have to take off a lot of time from work for child laboring or anything the child might get (Sick, broken bone, etc.). That is not the only reason but it is the main one. Rasism is on a whole other level. Yes blacks still do get disgriminated against some whites and when they do they tend to blame this on all whites (Not all do). But you do have a lot of racial tension between blacks and whites if either are racist towards each other.

You know whites get discriminated on against from a lot of races... not just blacks...

And I think it's bs (I agree with you, but it's bs) that women give birth and therefore take time off to do so and are penialized for it. You fuckers are the ones that get us pregnant. LOL... That's STILL discrimination. It shouldn't be b/c your white, black, asIAN, male or female it should be based on WHAT you can bring to the table.

BTW. I HATE women power bullshit. To me, that's just as sexist.

Jan 17, 2007
whats funny is when you give birth you get 6 months off with no job security, in europe you get 12 months off paid, and your guaranteed the job when you get back