OT: Off Topic Threads...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
If you don't like it, don't post in it. Every time you make a post in a thread about how lame or gay it is, it bumps it up. If it's so fucking weak, let it fall of the main page.

Do this and the problem solves itself.
exactly. although i have to confess that i bumped that Bring The Noise thread up from page 3. so that was my bad, but i think i was drunk or something

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
yeah i agree, i did not really notice it much until recently.... volrox does all my siccness research and reports to me on aim so i can be lazy when it comes to reading the new posts haha

It is starting to be like we need someone holding our hands telling us what is wrong and right to post... like the "we need more mods" talk

but comparing and complaining is not solving anything we just need to look past it maybe soon we will see more good than bad posting but until than i'm not holding any hands and its gonna take some time
man thats the same thing people are saying about illegals

Jan 5, 2007
well if they are scared to go to the open forum cause of flaming, why don't we flame them here till they leave?

its cool to have a few ot's here and there but damn

o well, shit as long as the good news and interview are here and not going to the 2 or 3 pages then i guess its w/e...

Nov 14, 2002
The only open forum you should worry about, is your mouth... Because I'm about to post my balls in it with "off topic" as the subject.

What stupid shit do you expect everyone to talk about when there's no Tech related info to discuss? I suppose you think everyone should just stop chatting? How long have you been on the internet? If you think you can do anything about "off topic" posts, you're wrong. And on that note, it's such a wrong idea that you should just give in and stop complaining.

It is starting to be like we need someone holding our hands telling us what is wrong and right to post... like the "we need more mods" talk
Isn't that exactly the point though?? We DONT need people holding our hands. You can pick the shit you want to read, in case you haven't noticed. I don't click on the "my car is cooler than yours" thread and I don't particularly care if anybody else does.

You guys are acting like a bunch of bickering queers.

That guy is pretty smart.

well if they are scared to go to the open forum cause of flaming, why don't we flame them here till they leave?
That'll work with people like michampin, but if you try that shit with me you're going to have a whole shitload of new threads and bigger brighter shiny new graphics to weed through. A lot of people are like that, so don't think I'm trying to be a badass...

Jan 5, 2007
i agree with your blog but at the same time

if we all posted all the strange music information into the OFF TOPIC part of the siccness
then what would be the point of the OT part of the siccness if all there is there is strange music shit? in this case whats is the point of having the OT part of siccness if all the bs comes to the Strange music or to other parts of the siccness rather then the place its supposed to go?

or heres another example if we took all our strange music info to the gathering of minds, wouldn't they be pissed
Cause there is a place for the strange music info to go, so why drag it out to other places

like i said its cool to have some ot threads here and there but there doesn't need to be like 8-15 on the front page

Nov 14, 2002
if we all posted all the strange music information into the OFF TOPIC part of the siccness
then what would be the point of the OT part of the siccness if all there is there is strange music shit? in this case whats is the point of having the OT part of siccness if all the bs comes to the Strange music or to other parts of the siccness rather then the place its supposed to go?
I don't know... I didn't make the Open Forum. I never suggested making one. If this were just one message board hosted by therealtechn9ne.com then there would be a place for everyone to go that has "Open Forums" and shit like that to help w organization.

Since they choose to use the siccness, we can't make a Strange Music Open Forum, or a Strange Music Video Game forum. You know what I'm saying?

I don't want to chat with people on the open forum because most of them are idiots. Not to say it's so much smarter in here but at least it's people I can chat with, without wanting to cut my wrists (most of the time).

Strange should have its own forums, and since they don't it's stupid to complain that there are off topic posts. We shouldn't have a specific "front page" so it shouldn't be your or my responsibility to worry about off topic shit being on it anyhow. When someone posts about a tv show in the Strange Music Album Discussion forum, then I could see where that would be a problem.

Jan 5, 2007
I don't know... I didn't make the Open Forum. I never suggested making one. If this were just one message board hosted by therealtechn9ne.com then there would be a place for everyone to go that has "Open Forums" and shit like that to help w organization.

Since they choose to use the siccness, we can't make a Strange Music Open Forum, or a Strange Music Video Game forum. You know what I'm saying?

I don't want to chat with people on the open forum because most of them are idiots. Not to say it's so much smarter in here but at least it's people I can chat with, without wanting to cut my wrists (most of the time).

Strange should have its own forums, and since they don't it's stupid to complain that there are off topic posts. We shouldn't have a specific "front page" so it shouldn't be your or my responsibility to worry about off topic shit being on it anyhow. When someone posts about a tv show in the Strange Music Album Discussion forum, then I could see where that would be a problem.
ya i see what your sayin

are we allowed to talk about relevent strange music related info in the OT threads???
ya you could but you might get flamed i dunno never tried it

Jul 7, 2002

its cool to have a few ot's here and there but damn

o well, shit as long as the good news and interview are here and not going to the 2 or 3 pages then i guess its w/e...
Don't flame them, that just keeps it going. Half of the time people makes off kilter posts just to get a rise out of you all. If you don't like it, ignore it, and it shall be gone.

It's real simple.

Nov 14, 2002
Well not really. If you're here anyway it wouldn't take very long to delete posts. I get home from work and jump on the puter, so it isn't as if I couldn't click a box here or there when I'm on the forum...

Of course I probably wouldn't be deleting too many posts anyhow, so it really wouldn't take much of my time.