OT: Nintendo Wii Owners?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2004
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
haha all you people sayin your lazy...then why the fuck do you buy a Wii?!?!

And my brother had me wear that shirt because I guess its worth a lot of money and he wanted me to try and sell it.

Wii is just gay.

Your rap shit is lame. You should not rap anymore. If I ever hear you rapping anywhere its O.V. for you. You a sucka and a lame. What the fuck is wrong with you. No chick will even fuck with you. Your boy is even worse. You too should just get a civil union and get it over with.

Jan 16, 2006
Rob S4 said:
Your rap shit is lame. You should not rap anymore. If I ever hear you rapping anywhere its O.V. for you. You a sucka and a lame. What the fuck is wrong with you. No chick will even fuck with you. Your boy is even worse. You too should just get a civil union and get it over with.
Haha thanks man. Thats the whole fuckin point. Its not supposed to be good. Did you watch the video that was on the site? It's all just a big joke, but no one seems to understand that. I think our shits funny, but I agree with you, I am no rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.