OT: Nintendo Wii Owners?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2006
Robby2Slobby said:
You're a fucking idiot.. Play the fucking system before you bitch about it.. In Zelda all you do is move your wrist for sword fighting and aim at the TV for aiming in the game...

Wii Sports is more active, but it's not a game you'll play by yourself.. You'll only play it with your boys and shit...

But if you're too lazy to move your wrists around, you need to fucking kill yourself.
Well, first of all, I have played the Wii, and I just don't fuckin like it.

Second, when I play video games, I wanna just be able to sit there and relax, not have to fuckin move and exercize.

Third, I've been a fuckin drummer for 10 years and am used to moving my wrists around. It's fuckin stupid for a video game system.

I bought a Wii and sold it for $600 to some idiot on ebay, which is what you all should have done.

Maybe I'll go buy a Wii! Nah, I'll buy a treadmill.

Jan 2, 2004
Its not even exercise... It's moving your wrists... They don't bill it as exercise.. It's less exercise than a game like Guitar Hero is...

The Wii is the best thing I've bought in the past year.. When playing Zelda, you can sit back and relax, moving your wrists is no harder than your thumbs.. Possibly easier... Aiming is far more precise, it's also more intuitive than pushing a button.

I've played Zelda for nearly 70 hours of gameplay, and my wrists or arms never got tired..

Oct 14, 2004
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
wii's are gay...i bought one and sold it on ebay for $600 a while back. people are stupid

You look like a total douchbag. Tech is thinking Damn this cat is really nerdy. Fuck i gotta get outta here.

Wii is dope Red Steel was hard and Zelda Go hard. When Prime 3 drops you will be saying damn a wii would be tight right now. Well I guess Ill go back to playing my drum set.

Jan 16, 2006
Haha 70 hours of game play...what a thing to brag about. I really wish I was as cool as you and had a Wii. Maybe then I wouldn't fuck as often.

And guitar hero is fresh. Much more fun that any Wii game.

And you know why I look like a douchebag? It's cuz I'm wearing an ICP shirt and have my facial hair grown out. Thats how you fit in if you're going to the gathering, besides having horrible b.o.. I ain't no fuckin jug.

And when Prime 3 drops, whatever the fuck that is, I'm sure I'll get over the fact that I dont have a gay Wii. It might be hard, but I'll try my best.

Maybe they should have a game using the Wiimote to masterbate with. You guys would be really good at that game since you jack to the Wii anyways.

Oct 12, 2004
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
Maybe they should have a game using the Wiimote to masterbate with. You guys would be really good at that game since you jack to the Wii anyways.
I'd play that.... :hurt:

Jan 2, 2004
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
Haha 70 hours of game play...what a thing to brag about. I really wish I was as cool as you and had a Wii. Maybe then I wouldn't fuck as often.
Yes, yes.. 70 Hours over what, two months now... Not that much if you really break it down.

And Guitar Hero is sweet, but it's just like something on the Wii, which you are bitching about because you have to 'exercise' by moving your wrists.

And why the fuck would you go to the gathering if you're not a juggalo? Pretty fucking retarded since it's the Gathering of the Juggalos..

I mean, it's not like Tech doesn't come to Ohio, otherwise so i don't see the point in speding 200 bucks to see one guy perform...

Oct 9, 2002
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
I really wish I was as cool as you and had a Wii. Maybe then I wouldn't fuck as often.
ROFL... fuck what men and/or dirty skanks with your goofy jewish ass?

I sure hope your myspace page isnt serious...

Maybe if i spent more time making retarded fuckin videos and songs to go post on myspace i wouldnt fuck as often :dead:

Oct 14, 2004
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
I get two gathering tickets free every year, thanks.

And no my myspace page is not serious...and its funny how many people think it is serious.

Wii's for bitches.

Yeah you're a juggalo. WHy you wearing the ICP shirt? You afraid of getting beat up by juggalos hahaha. Thats it. As far as Wii being for Bitches? The only bitch here is you. For talking about people owning Wii's in the first place.

Jan 16, 2006
haha all you people sayin your lazy...then why the fuck do you buy a Wii?!?!

And my brother had me wear that shirt because I guess its worth a lot of money and he wanted me to try and sell it.

Wii is just gay.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
haha all you people sayin your lazy...then why the fuck do you buy a Wii?!?!

And my brother had me wear that shirt because I guess its worth a lot of money and he wanted me to try and sell it.

Wii is just gay.
I checked out your myspace and lost all respect for you....

What is it with white dudes using the N word so freely.....just because its rap....because its meant to be humerous....makes it ok to say?

you kids baffle me....

Sep 4, 2003
Just ran across this for Wii owners:

New Wii Functionality Set to Launch
By BetaNews Staff, BetaNews
March 13, 2007, 11:48 AM
Nintendo is working on several new features that will be added to the Wii console over the next few months, gaming blog Joystiq reports. Among the new functionality would be new text-to-speech capabilities, a feature that would allow the console to detect where you are and where you might go next, and a Mii popularity channel where two Mii characters battle to be the most popular.

Text-to-speech would allow the console to read news, e-mail and other items while you are gaming. The motion sensing capabilities would likely be used for features like menu shortcuts. Details were scant on the Mii Popularity Channel, but it sounds like an America's Next Top Model of gaming, where two Miis walk the runway to be voted the most popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.