OT: Nintendo Wii Owners?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2003
Hollow said:
It's only like 249.99 if you find them in the store... how cheap did you want it to be? :confused:

I know
I had a buddy call me up earlier tonight and he said he was trying to go 1/2 and 1/2 with some guy he didnt even live with. I told him its cheap ass hell and it makes no sense for him to do what he was trying to talk his friend into doing.

Jan 16, 2006
chucktaylor5150 said:
yo sorry man but you are hay i hate to call someone stupid but wii's are the only good system out there. I wouldnt takea ps3 with games that have amazing graphics and games that are straight garbage.
If i wanted to excersize I would go run a mile or I could play the wii!! its too much fuckin work. I just wanna sit there and enjoy my video games instead of havin to move around like an idiot

Oct 12, 2004
siccknight said:
love this machine, imma add u man, the xbox and ps3 are both shit compared to my pc, so i got me this machine cuz its innovative and fun to play.

my Wii number is

1620-5880-7961-1884

I added you, but you're still grey.... you sure you got me in there.

Chuck... we're all sync'd up homie...

Feb 9, 2005
from what i been reading on the wii its for kids mostly or people who cant play video games to save their life. i seen the Mortal Kombat that they are releasing for the wii the dude barley moves his controller and he can kill anyone a game that is mostly based on good reflexes and control handling is now made easy that a 2 year old waving the control around can beat you LOL that to me is just WiiEAK....im not saying the wii as a whole is weak but when anyone can beat you at games that should be hard makes no sense. ps3 is slow right now cuz of the game titles that are out is why i have not got one waiting for the good shit to hit stores then i will buy one like metal gear, final fantasy!!!!!!, killzone 2, grand turismo, and so on. i have played the 360 its ight i personaly dont like the control functions on it.

Oct 9, 2002
Rzx said:
i mean if the only 2 games i hear about are wii sports and zelda for wii when there is already at least 20 titles for it you know somthins wrong...
nah its just that you dont need any games other than wii sports or zelda... maybe when people finally get tired of those games then you will hear about others but as of right now, me and my friends have no desire to play any other games other than wii sports and zelda

9VoltsOfPleasur said:
If i wanted to excersize I would go run a mile or I could play the wii!! its too much fuckin work. I just wanna sit there and enjoy my video games instead of havin to move around like an idiot
too much work???

spoken like a true lazy american :dead:

Nov 9, 2003
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
I wouldnt get one if I were you then, cuz then you'll be too lazy to ever want to play it
Some of the games are stupid easy but after playing Zelda and SSX Blur
I wouldnt want to ever go back the the standard comtroller again. I will definitely buy a ps3 though soon. the developers just need to start makin tight games like god of war and metal gear.

Jan 2, 2004
9VoltsOfPleasur said:
I wouldnt get one if I were you then, cuz then you'll be too lazy to ever want to play it
You're a fucking idiot.. Play the fucking system before you bitch about it.. In Zelda all you do is move your wrist for sword fighting and aim at the TV for aiming in the game...

Wii Sports is more active, but it's not a game you'll play by yourself.. You'll only play it with your boys and shit...

But if you're too lazy to move your wrists around, you need to fucking kill yourself.

Oct 12, 2004
Not exactly sure that suicide is the answer, but you should definitely check the Wi out.... it's really not that much work to use the Wiimote...

Rzx

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
me myself...i dont like the controls for Zelda but its cool for a lil while..wii sports is fun as hell with pplz....i've yet to try ssxblur...actually i never played one passed tricky haha....ps3 needs GOOD games and Xbox360...well....i dont know why i dont got that yet cause it has a few good games haha

Oct 10, 2003
TruRap said:
from what i been reading on the wii its for kids mostly or people who cant play video games to save their life. i seen the Mortal Kombat that they are releasing for the wii the dude barley moves his controller and he can kill anyone a game that is mostly based on good reflexes and control handling is now made easy that a 2 year old waving the control around can beat you LOL that to me is just WiiEAK....im not saying the wii as a whole is weak but when anyone can beat you at games that should be hard makes no sense. ps3 is slow right now cuz of the game titles that are out is why i have not got one waiting for the good shit to hit stores then i will buy one like metal gear, final fantasy!!!!!!, killzone 2, grand turismo, and so on. i have played the 360 its ight i personaly dont like the control functions on it.
for one been playing online games for 5 years now on the pc, the os3 and xboxshitty aint new, just new machines with better graphics, what i was looking for and for the record imo i found it, was a new way of playing games, more interactive, and really next gen as far as game play goes, now as for graphics and that type of shit i will stick to my pc forever, i mean ps3 runs on directx9 go check out the trailer for crysis that runs on directx10, then u will understand what i am talking about.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
siccknight said:
for one been playing online games for 5 years now on the pc, the os3 and xboxshitty aint new, just new machines with better graphics, what i was looking for and for the record imo i found it, was a new way of playing games, more interactive, and really next gen as far as game play goes, now as for graphics and that type of shit i will stick to my pc forever, i mean ps3 runs on directx9 go check out the trailer for crysis that runs on directx10, then u will understand what i am talking about.

Sorry for the DP,

But yes. I love PC games alot. I play mainly HalfLife and most of its mods and extra games. Then I play C&C. FilePlanet has an exclusive playable demo of C&C3... its pretty fuckin tight.

Oct 10, 2003
DaSlacker said:
Sorry for the DP,

But yes. I love PC games alot. I play mainly HalfLife and most of its mods and extra games. Then I play C&C. FilePlanet has an exclusive playable demo of C&C3... its pretty fuckin tight.
ya man totally agree i been a fileplanet member for a long time, so i never have to wait in line, get to enrole in lots of beta's exclusive demo's etc etc, C&C and Supreme commander are the shit, 2 new strategy games for those that been fiending for something like C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.