OT: IN 2012 THE EARTH WILL ALIGN WITH THE SUN (THE END OF MANKIND)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Believing in all that shit is about as dumb as the Reptilian Agenda. The only thing that is gonna destroy Earth is the hand of GOD.
LMAO @ God. If hes real, Ill see him when I get there.
Its the hands of MAN that will destroy us. The same hands that created the fictional characters Jesus, Buddha, Satan and Mohammad ..

Either that or a asteroid. NASA said it could happen.
Its really not AS stupid as Reptillian.. that shit is just like Cmon man, this cant even be close to real, but some still believe.. I believe the government has secret agendas, but that shit isnt run by 2 legged lizards... It can be looked at that way, but not literal lizards

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Theres a new crazy world ending theory every 6 years. in 94' Y2k came out. in 2000 6/6/06 came about.. then 2012 came around.. Wait.. Doesn't that make it 3 events of 3 six year periods... Maybe its not the single dates but infact the three dates combined will end the world! .... lol..

Or maybe the Mayans just said.. Fuck that calendar shit.. when they realized time was completely irrelevant.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Remember, everytime you pick up that crackpipe of yours, God is watching....

...and frowning.

:(
I haven't smoked work in over 6 months and I never said i was perfect. The Bible doesn't condemn drugs unless you want to get into the whole body is a temple discussion which is all in context anyway. 2/3s of all of the people on Earth consume Caffeine, Ephedra, or Betel Nut daily, so that kinda ruins that argument. No chemical is evil. It's what man does with it that is bad because most people are weak minded.

Nov 14, 2002
Am I the only one who thinks maybe... just maybe... that the guy who was making the calendar was eventually like.. "Well I'm all the way up to 2000 something. Someone else can finish this shit before then" and just stopped making the fucking thing out of boredom?

I mean... The calendar on my wall ends on the 31st of December, 2009. I don't assume that it's because the world is going to end then.