OT: IN 2012 THE EARTH WILL ALIGN WITH THE SUN (THE END OF MANKIND)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
Recently I heard Tech N9ne Mention in the song "Show Me A God" that in 2012 the earth will align with the sun....So I did research and it is true indeed the earth will be extinct IT WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD.....ANY THOUGHTS???

MY RESEARCH FOUND THIS.....

The Solstice on December 21, 2012 ~ precisely at 11:11 AM Universal Time ~ marks the completion of the 5,125 year Great Cycle of the Ancient Maya Long Count Calendar.

Rather than being a linear end-point, this cycle that is closing is naturally followed by the start of a new cycle. What this new cycle has in store for humanity is a mystery that has yet to unfold...

2012 is also considered the completion of the 26,000 year Precession of the Equinoxes cycle, and some say it also signifies the end of a 104,000 year cycle.

The recent "2012" movie serves to alert a targeted 140 million people, in case they too haven't already heard the news. Unfortunately, however, the movie does a dis-service because it distorts the message of this ancient prophecy by associating it with fear and destruction, as depicted by the movie's global disaster scenario, rather than the themes of transformation and renewal the prophecy is actually based in.

The 2012 date indeed marks the completion of this World Age Cycle. Rather than something to fear, we can understand the 2012 prophecy as signalling us that we need to awaken and realize that these times on Earth are auspicious; we are living in land-mark times in the history of our planet. We are collectively in a cross-roads moment that is calling out to us to participate in our fullest capacity. We are each being summoned to bring our inspiration and empowerment to the fore, as we must all take our places in transforming our human culture to be one of Harmony - with ourselves, with each other and with all of Nature.

Feb 28, 2008
The mayans even said that the conspiracy was full of shit.

I do however believe something significant is going to happen 2012.... just not the end of the world. ....

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
who the hell knows what ell happen in 2012. I'm just waiting on that immortality surgery or eternal youth.
hell yeah haha.