OT: IN 2012 THE EARTH WILL ALIGN WITH THE SUN (THE END OF MANKIND)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
^ true, but N8 has a long history of being full of nonsense...

I didnt discount the HAARP theory and weather control. I just pointed out the fact that I highly doubt N8 is actually educated on the topic.
The only thing N8 is educated on is lying about hooking up a artist...And how to use Ketchup as Shampoo.

Jan 8, 2006
I'm looking out the window at two feet of snow wondering how the Obama administration is benifiting from that. Perhaps he has a secret stock in milk, toilet paper, snow shovels and salt.

So....
indeed you have much to learn if you believe the Obama administration is in control or dictates what happens in this country. They are merely puppets, talking heads to keep us distracted from what is really happening. There is no sense in debating with people who are still in the dark, believe what they see on Fox news, and just "go along to get along".

We do not have leaders in this country. we have MIS-leaders... and our presidents are not elected... they are SE-lected. We think we have a choice but we don't. (if you examine bloodlines you will see every president we ahve had has come from the same royal families)

While most of us get caught up in the false left-right paradigm (the dems vs. repubs), the real powers at work are behind the curtain controlling both parties. On TV they hate and oppose each other. but behind closed doors they buddy up and make deals.

Nov 14, 2002
Yet somehow George Bush had his fingers in every single cookie jar.

That's a nice little diatribe you've typed there. I've read it a thousand times before. There's a pyramid with an eye on the back of the dollar bill... I get it. Zzzzzzzzzzzz. I listened to Art Bell, I listen to Coast to Coast, I believe in UFO's and coverups... But this one-world government controlling the weather is honestly just some stupid shit with not a decent shred of evidence to back it up.

So again, how does ANYONE benefit from a snowstorm as opposed to stopping the snow storm if they have so much power? Again, perhaps the Illuminati has stock in rock salt and sand.

Jan 8, 2006
They HAVE the power to control the weather. it's not like someone is sitting in a room pushing a "Snow" button or controlling every drop of rain all over the world.

Since you already have your mind made up on the issue there is no convincing you either way. You can believe anything and everything you want. Its not my job to inform you.

Its obvious you haven't researched anything about the subject judging from your statement "there is not a shred of evidence". It is actually a wide open issue and not being coordinated from area 51 like you might think.

first shred of evidence i found is from foxnews in December of 2005
Bill May Renew U.S. Weather Control Efforts

try googling maybe ummmm....... "weather modification". more than +3 million shreds of evidence.

i'm just saying before you start bashing someone calling them an idiot, its probably helps to know what your talking about... a little

May 31, 2007
im not sayin nothin bout the weather because I dunno about that.. BUT.. These "presidents" dont run shit. Even through what they teach us in school (which most of the time is swayed in one direction) you see they still gotta go through congress to get shit passed. BUT if you read into it more you see the corporations run shit behind the scenes. Why do you think were still in Iraq? (sorry for the change of subject). Even if the Osama shit was extremely legit (which isnt the case I dont think) we have beef with AFGANISTAN. Not Iraq. Iraq was one of the most advanced places in the middle east. Despite what people think and steriotype, Iraq had the most womans rights out in the middle east and was getting close to freedom (if im nto mistaken)... PLUS THE OIL. If we take control, we not longer have to worry about Iraq from a War point, but also the corporations get the oil and then THEY get to put what taxes they want on it and receive the money instead of that big Iraq corporation (I forgot the name)

Nov 14, 2002
They HAVE the power to control the weather. it's not like someone is sitting in a room pushing a "Snow" button or controlling every drop of rain all over the world.
That's like saying that you have the power to drive your car but it's not as if you have the power to tell it what direction to go in.
Its obvious you haven't researched anything about the subject judging from your statement "there is not a shred of evidence".
Credible evidence. And I'm talking about evidence pointing to the fact that the one world government you're talking about, (lets face it you're talking about Freemasons/Illuminati shit) is pulling strings to make sure that the Beijing Olympics go off without a drop of rain but they won't stop a tornado or a hurricane from destroying homes and killing people.

It's fucking stupid. If they had the power to do something like that don't you think the government would come out and say it? It would paint the government in a positive light. People would like to see their taxes going to something positive.

According to your theory, there's some bald man in a robe rubbing his hands together in a fuckin' castle off the Jersey Shore while lightning (that he controls) strikes the top, and he's snickering to himself about how sinister he is and how he can contoooooool the weather and nobody knows.

I just don't buy it.

i'm just saying before you start bashing someone calling them an idiot, its probably helps to know what your talking about... a little
I think it's pretty funny to say this after my last post. If you don't know what I'm talking about by Art Bell or Coast to Coast w George Nore, then I think maybe it's YOU who needs to do a little more research. If you did know what I was talking about, you wouldn't have said that. The guy you're assuming doesn't know anything about "weather modification" or chemtrails or anything of the sort, listens to late night AM conspiracy theory radio...

Just because I don't believe every piece of bullshit I read on the internet, doesn't mean I didn't read it in the first place.

It says directly in the first few sentences of the article that YOU linked... here ya go bro... maybe you should read past the headline....
WASHINGTON — After a brutal year of hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and droughts, lawmakers are looking for ways to beat Mother Nature.
And while it's still a bit of a long shot, Uncle Sam
could be called in to sponsor research to find ways to blast dangerous storms out of the sky or put rain clouds over parched land.
"Could be called in to sponsor research to find ways..."

So someone out there MIGHT be called in to LOOK INTO a way to MAYBE control weather. And one of these days I MIGHT go ahead and PERHAPS LOOK INTO becoming a marine biologist.

Iraq had the most womans rights out in the middle east and was getting close to freedom (if im nto mistaken
LoL... Ok.

Jan 8, 2006
The guy you're assuming doesn't know anything about "weather modification" or chemtrails or anything of the sort, listens to late night AM conspiracy theory radio...
lmao.. you listen to coast to coast.. so now you pretend like you know everything?

just because its something YOU haven't heard about, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.research more than art bell or listening to conspiracy radio, because you wont find definitive answers there.

I am not sure of anything in this world. but one thing I am sure of is this:

never trust the person who says they know the truth, but always trust the person who is LOOKING for the truth.

So someone out there MIGHT be called in to LOOK INTO a way to MAYBE control weather
derrrrr....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_control

after looking at this perhaps maybe someone MIGHT have LOOKED INTO controlling weather?

its stupid to go back and forth, you have your firm beliefs. its just funny to see that you are still denying there is no evidence even while its in front of you. wow, how ignorant some people have become.

Nov 14, 2002
lmao.. you listen to coast to coast.. so now you pretend like you know everything?
And I assume the fact that you've resorted to putting words in my mouth means that you are eating your own.

You're the one who believed that I knew nothing of what I was talking about when I've been "knowing" about that weather conspiracy shit since I was 11 years old. I've read the bullshit. I've taken pics of chemtrails myself and sent them into websites. The fact is, you're talking out of your butthole to make it look like I'm talking out of mine.
just because its something YOU haven't heard about, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.research more than art bell or listening to conspiracy radio, because you wont find definitive answers there.
My bad. From now on I'll use the internet and WIKIPEDIA for my factual research.

And you're not going to bother to mention the fact that the link you posted me only said;
And while it's still a bit of a long shot, Uncle Sam
could be called in to sponsor research to find ways to blast dangerous storms out of the sky or put rain clouds over parched land.
It doesn't bother you that the basis of your whole argument is resting on "could's" and "research to find ways" to do what you claim is happening at this very moment? Can you tell me why Beijing can say with 100% confidence that it won't rain (this was your first important example) but the US can't stop a hurricane from killing its own citizens?

never trust the person who says they know the truth, but always trust the person who is LOOKING for the truth.
Ok, Confucius. You keep siting wikipedia as a credible reference tool. Holocaust denial is in there too. So... I guess that never happened.

Jul 11, 2005
but the US can't stop a hurricane from killing its own citizens?
'Bush doesn't care about black people.' LoL

Why would they? ->might be a more appropriate question....BUT nowhere is anybody even saying they have ABSOLUTE POWER over the weather, which is obviously absurd to say so...its only an influence over it, if anything.

But yea...y'all are entertaining...if only briefly.