OT: Gta 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
yeah pre-orderd mine. i'll be done with it before it comes out. one of my luxuries for workin where i do with a cool ass boss. i had halo a week n a half early and was just killin fuckers on live the 1st day lol. i knew where everything was n shit. imma be a hog with the gears 2

Jan 2, 2004
Even a week and a half early.. I think you are gonna have trouble getting done with this game in this period.

Imma be playing it non-stop for months when it comes out though.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm a sucker and will be paying extra for a fuckin' bag and a keychain and that type of shit...

You can always hit me on XBox at Zer057... Either my friend will be playing Call of Duty (which I just gave up on... too many little kids playin) or you'll see me in Street Fighter probably tossing you around the screen.

My style is... "Throw Motherfuckers".

If you send me a message let me know you're from the sicc, because I get little kids messaging me every day about my sweet bo skills.

Edit: The real reason I don't play COD anymore is because my friend is so fuckin' sick at it that I feel like a dork the whole time I play... Just to be real with you.

Nov 7, 2006
I'll get this for 360, but fuck pre-ordering anything. You can always score something at Wal Mart.
u pre-order it at my store u get a shit load of gamer pics, 3 new backgrounds and a poster all just for puttin on hold and puttin money ur gonna spend on it anyway, why not? i always preorder anything i buy at my work granted i can always take the free shit anyways but it helps the store out so

Nov 14, 2002
I just read up on the multiplayer and it's sounding like that's gonna get a lot of work if they do it right. I wish the trailers didn't look like your standard GTA shit... Doesn't look like much changed at all except for the graphics.

I just hope I don't have to go to a fuckin' fast food joint to stay alive... That shit was pointless. I can get shot 50 times and not die, but I have to keep my stomach full? Please.