OT: Gta 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Gears is over rated IMO, there was just something about that game I didn't like.
i felt the same until i played the online and that was just the bread and butter of the game right there

Perhaps how short the game was, and how the ending should have basically said "Buy Gears of War 2"??
once again i felt the same way granted it's a cool storyline it was hella short and i was pissed until i got inot the live part. i mean gears is one of the only games i've ever really gotten into so i love the fuckin game

Feb 12, 2006
Gears is a great game and part 2 looks that much more amazing. I get to run a midnight opening for GTA. Game looks hella tight but what the fuck ya'll know bout Mario kart?? '
2 dope ass games in 3 days both street dated which will be dope.

Nov 9, 2003
Ok so this is another OT but does anyone here play Super Smash Bros. here in hawaii random does not connect at all so I can only play friends with a friend code for it to work
everyone sucks here that I have played and no one online that I can connect.

Nov 7, 2006
ohh you must be up at the mall then.... that sucks
yeah it does real bad since that mall is infested with fuckinf freak/goth little kids who fuckin try to steal everything. i swear i kick one out of my store every day like there roaches n shit lol. but yeah big suprise but GTA IV came in shipment today so imma cop it tomorrow when i work at like 5am for some inventory shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Ok I can't help but to ask...

WTF is "blaw".

Is that supposed to sound like "blah" or is "blaw" supposed to be like a gunshot noise?? Are you threatening me, or... adding to the thread by responding to my last post? Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?