OT:Eminem Plans To Relapse, Twice This Year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
first off i wanna say i hated encore with the exception of em's verse on track 15 and the mockingbird song, didnt care for anything else on it......

but this is the funny thing,

as bad as Encore was, it is still better then most of these rappers cds they put out today.....

since ems shit is so good, we built such a high standard for him, oh and for those people worried about relapse sounding like crack a bottle..........that was a leaked song and wasnt meant for anybodys record they only finished it cuz it leaked. slim said he made over a hundred songs.....obviously your going to have bunch of shit ass ones its just too bad one of shitty ones leaked.

Jun 22, 2007
first off i wanna say i hated encore with the exception of em's verse on track 15 and the mockingbird song, didnt care for anything else on it......

but this is the funny thing,

as bad as Encore was, it is still better then most of these rappers cds they put out today.....

since ems shit is so good, we built such a high standard for him, oh and for those people worried about relapse sounding like crack a bottle..........that was a leaked song and wasnt meant for anybodys record they only finished it cuz it leaked. slim said he made over a hundred songs.....obviously your going to have bunch of shit ass ones its just too bad one of shitty ones leaked.
so it wont be on the album?

Jan 2, 2006
so i guess that bullshit will be on Em's album instead of 50's?
50 said he won't release his album until after Eminem's album releases. Since the song is surprisingly doing so good in sales, I am pretty sure they will keep it on Eminem's album.

Believe me everyone, N8 told me this.

Jan 16, 2007
^^^ naw em has a single for his album coming april 7th. with a vid.....put it this way, whent he tracks leaked for encore none showed up on the album and all those tracks were better then his album, remember bully love you more we as americans, etc 50 only said he wanted the track cuz its done really well and well 50 sucks ass and his shit is garbage

Feb 2, 2009
50 has been sayin' that "crack a bottle" is on his album.
The rumor goin' around is that the 2 singles 50 has put out, haven't even cracked the to 40(? not sure the exact position on the charts). So he keeps pushin' his album back, 'cuz his singles aren't gettin' played. When crack a bottle got big they decided to put it on 50's album 'cuz it's a hit... and he hasn't had one for that album yet. Originally 50 was supposed to be out first, but no air-play for crappy singles makes him hold out longer...
I'm not positive this is true. THis is just some shit that's been flyin' around.

Feb 2, 2009
How do you know that?
Eminem rapped it, but T.I. rapped one of the Dre verses too.
Em rapped it so Dre would know how to do it. If someone else wrote it then someone else would've shown him how to do it. And 50 definately had the worst verse on that. He's fallin' off hard. It's hard to watch him continue to fall after that get rich or die tryin'... I consider that album a classic rap record.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
50 has been sayin' that "crack a bottle" is on his album.
The rumor goin' around is that the 2 singles 50 has put out, haven't even cracked the to 40(? not sure the exact position on the charts). So he keeps pushin' his album back, 'cuz his singles aren't gettin' played. When crack a bottle got big they decided to put it on 50's album 'cuz it's a hit... and he hasn't had one for that album yet. Originally 50 was supposed to be out first, but no air-play for crappy singles makes him hold out longer...
I'm not positive this is true. THis is just some shit that's been flyin' around.
No actually.. 50s album was supposed to always be last.. He released 2 singles called "I Get It In" and "Get Up".. "Crack A Bottle" is keep getting talked about as being a BONUS track on "before i self destruct"..

Jun 9, 2007
Crack A Bottle is one of the shittiest songs I've had the displeasure of hearing this year. It sounds more like somethin you'd hear on a mixtape recorded by teenage whiteboys livin next to a liquor store in the hood.