OT:Eminem Plans To Relapse, Twice This Year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
well people look at encore as a fail for eminem just because SSLP and MMLP were soo damn good.. maybe thats his fault though

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
Damn... I dunno why haystak keeps continuin on with the Eminem hate

Almost every song on his myspace is a different new eminem diss..

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
Yea, Im pretty sure they're lettin 50 take 'crack a bottle' lol

Em definitely needs to come with some 'Infinite' type shit tho (I mean the song, not the whole album). SSLP is such a good album...compared to Encore, its crazy.

Mar 12, 2006
encore was garbage except one song, puke, that shit goes hard hehe

btw who the fuck is haystak? this guy is a joke

No crap, the only reason I know who this Haystak clown is because some dude I work with always hypes him. No matter what rapper it is he will tell you Haystak is better. Tech, Biggie, Em. It doesnt matter.

One day he finally brought the CD and put it in, we turned that shit off in less than a minute.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
He fucked an underage girl.....People make mistakes and he did his time. It ain't like he fucked a 3 year old. If he would have done that shit in Indiana it wouldn't have even been illegal. I might go to his birthday bash in Indy on the 21st.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Yeah I don't know the whole situation. Just posting what I found with google. I never even heard of Haystak until he did that song with Grave Plott. And fucking an underage girl is legal in Indiana? So what's his reason for beefing with Eminem?

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
Promotion.. Maybe tryin to get em's attention and hoping to get dissed back on Relapse.. thats the only logical explanation..