OT: Crooked I Hip Hop Weekly Finale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
So... The guy puts a song out every week? And who said hip-hop was dead? Guy is makin' shit up the whole song.

Did this track just say "DJ Skeet"?

LoL... I went to that page and got a "greencard lottery" popup that wanted my personal info.

Song sucks. Straight up.

Wack. "Bustin like Keanu Reeves". Point proven.

Jun 30, 2007
crooked i is the shit. but however he might "go mainstream" with his album. akon is featured on his first single for BOSS but dude still spits fire.

Feb 1, 2008
So... The guy puts a song out every week? And who said hip-hop was dead? Guy is makin' shit up the whole song.

LoL... I went to that page and got a "greencard lottery" popup that wanted my personal info.

Song sucks. Straight up.

guy you're a retard Dj Skee is one of the most famous djs on the west coast

Feb 9, 2006

Song sucks. Straight up.

You gotta be retarded. Do yourself a favor and stop posting here. Go listen to Lil Wayne or some shit.

Nov 14, 2002
guy you're a retard Dj Skee is one of the most famous djs on the west coast
Ok... I'm supposed to know about a west coast dj when I'm here in NY? That makes sense. I seriously wasn't talking shit, I thought he sais "DJ Skeet". LoL.

hes too worried about sausagefests to think about a dj.
Wow, you're clever. I'll make sure to take quick offence to everything you post. You're too smart for me.

You gotta be retarded. Do yourself a favor and stop posting here. Go listen to Lil Wayne or some shit.
Dude.. I was in JAIL and I was still postin.... Take your Crooked bullshit and fuck off. The shit is wack as hell and the only reason you all say you like it is because you think it will make you cool with your other faggot friends that bump the shit because THEY, are wannabe gangsters.

Wow.... the guy did a song with five million bars. Who gives a shit?

Make an album and stop hanging out on myspace all day. Fuck crooked and fuck you if you like him. Take that to heart like the little bitches you are.

And this btw has nothing to do with sugarpete, because he's good people... lol.

52 weeks of bullshit. That's awesome.

Jun 29, 2005

Song sucks. Straight up.

I think u just said enough to let everyone know how fucken empty ur brAIN IS BRUH! Honestly if u can't feel that in any sort of way then u must just be a follower following a following to be part of something cause that shit my friend is DEEP! lmao

Aug 9, 2005
what beat does he rap on starting at 6:00? i figure its a mac dre beat cuz he mentions him and the bay....whats the name of that song? and does anyone have the instrumental?
Aaliyah- Age Aint Nuthin But A Number
Eazy-E- Real Muthafuckin G’s
Souljah Slim- Slow Motion (w/ Juve)
Pimp C- Ridin Dirty (UGK)
Notorious B.I.G.- Niggaz Bleed
Notorious B.I.G.- My Downfall (intro)
Notorious B.I.G.- Who shot Ya
Freaky Tah- Renee (Lost Boyz)
Big Pun- You Aint A Killer
Scott La Rock- The Bridge Is Over (BDP)
Old Dirty Bastard- Brooklyn Zoo
Big L- The Heist
Big L- Flamboyant
J Dilla- The Light (Common)
Left Eye- Creep (TLC)
2Pac- Temptations
2Pac- Picture Me Rollin
Mac Dre- Feelin Myself
Kurt Kobain- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana)
Jam Master Jay- Rock Box (Run DMC)
Jam Master Jay- Beats to The Rhyme (Run DMC)
TLC- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg
Mausburg- Down Down Down (DJ Quik)
Fat Pat/Hawk- Swang (w/Trae)
James Brown- Please Pleas Please
Proof- Kurt Kobain
don't have the instrumental tho sry

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru

Song sucks. Straight up.

Wait, you have a MCNASTEE banner in your sig, but you think CROOKED I is wack?! You're a clearly insane, stupid, or inebriated.

Nov 14, 2002
I think u just said enough to let everyone know how fucken empty ur brAIN IS BRUH! Honestly if u can't feel that in any sort of way then u must just be a follower following a following to be part of something cause that shit my friend is DEEP! lmao
What? "Bustin like Keanu Reeves" is deep? Then talking about whatever artist he just jacked a beat from?

Wait, you have a MCNASTEE banner in your sig, but you think CROOKED I is wack?! You're a clearly insane, stupid, or inebriated.
Or I've been a friend of 70 Mile records for years and would help promote a lot of their shit even if they were putting out blank cd's.

That's song sucked and you can't tell me it didn't.

Jun 29, 2005
Now that making of is heat. Like i said my real niggaz in here feel real shit. Crooked is a real muthaphukka besides bein one of the dopest mcees to ever touch the mic this century!