OT: Best Pothead Movies Ever!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
have you seen Where the Buffalo Roam? (Bill Murray plays H.S.T. and Peter Boyle is his lawyer)

Dark Side of the Moon synced with the Wizard of Oz plus an 1/8th of shooms is a recipe for insanity. I thought i was in the movie for a little bit. My friend that had never taken shrooms before and hadnt really heard much Pink Floyd yet was asking "WHO VOLUNTEERED FOR THE INSTRUMENTALS?!!"

Dec 14, 2005
I think its the MGM lion's second roar (before the opening credits), but you can just download it already synced up. The crazy thing is the album repeats like 3 times, so that combined with the shroomy timewarp feeling makes you think ur crazy

Dec 14, 2005
When the shooms kick in and the movie changes to technicolor and all those lollypop guild dudes show up and dance to "Money" is hilarious.

If you sync it yourself, make sure you dont have any track fading or blending on or youll fuck up the timing

Dec 14, 2005
I also hear that The Wall syncs up to Alice in Wonderland, but I've never tried it. And the same for Hitler's Triumph of the Third Reich, but I doubt that would be a good one to trip to lol.

Jan 5, 2010
mmm interesting.. ive never actually watched it like that, and stopped doing shrooms a long time ago.. very cool tho, ive heard about it many times b4.

Dec 14, 2005
First time I watched it like that I didnt have any shrooms, we were just high as shit.

Try watching Family Guy while listening to some Tech or Kaliko.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Friday
How High
Now Eat

I don't think Pineapple Express is a TRUE stoner movie. I mean, the first half is, but the second half just turns into something totally opposite.

Also, Harold & Kumar are the complete opposite of stoner movies. I bet neither of them have ever even smelled weed.

Jan 8, 2006
no one mentioned the documentary "super high me"? where the dude smokes weed for 30 days straight. its a knock off of "super size me".

for me.... the craziest drug movie is "requiem for a dream". that shit is too crazy.

for smokers.. i would suggest to check out the cannibus cup documentarys.

Jul 1, 2007
only short term tho so who gives a fuck?

Pulp Fiction
Sin City
American Pie 2
American Beauty
Scarfies ( A nz movie bout uni students who find a crop in a house they are stayin, the owner comes back for his shit and they smokin it so he trys 2 kill them and they torture him and so forth its fukn great i recommend )