OT: Best Pothead Movies Ever!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You know a movie is bad when you and your boy are sitting on the couch high as fuck and you both turn to look at each other and don't laugh.

That's how bad Sasquatch Gang is.

Jul 16, 2008
All this pothead movie talk and nobody mentions "Friday" lol That was a real Classic right there Ice Cube & Chris Tucker (Genius!)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
New age:

Fanboys - I'm serious. Watch this movie BLASTED. Smoke from the time you start it til the very end. There's a scene in the movie that almost blew my head off it was so dope.

Sex Drive - Don't watch the unrated version. It's only good for the naked chicks, and all of the credibility of the nakedness is taken away by the naked dude.

Dec 14, 2005
I think movies that aren't supposed to be funny are the best to high

"What the fuck you doin with that knife in your hand?"
"Well I don't rightly know, I just sorta woke up holdin it"

SLINGBLADE = hilarious on or off drugs

Last 10 minutes of There Will Be Blood
"DRAAAAAAIIIIINAAAAAGE!!!!!, I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!"

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I think movies that aren't supposed to be funny are the best to high

"What the fuck you doin with that knife in your hand?"
"Well I don't rightly know, I just sorta woke up holdin it"

SLINGBLADE = hilarious on or off drugs

Last 10 minutes of There Will Be Blood
"DRAAAAAAIIIIINAAAAAGE!!!!!, I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!"
I got kicked out of school for 3 days when I was a senior because I laughed during the scene in Schindler's List where dude was seeing how many people he could kill with one bullet.

Jan 5, 2010
Alice in Wonderland - This is good on mushrooms! weed aint enough, but im hyped as hell for the new tim burton one!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Fucking great movie! I just came across some novelty beer dedicated to Hunter S. Thompson. RIP.