OT: Ana Nicole Smith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Alright I heard this last night...please I hope this isn't true...

So she had this kid a few months back, and her son committed suicide a few weeks before the baby was born. So I hear there is speculation that her son was actually the father of the baby, not the two men in question for the paternity suit. If that is true it would totally ruin her legacy...or just make it worse. Because if gold digging her way to an oil tycoon's fortune and taking millions from him didn't do the trick....this probablly should leave a nice tarnish on her lifetime achievements (playmate, ditzy bimbo, the movie skyscraper).

Hopefully the COD will be heart failure due to too much Trimspa, because I have $10 on that going off at 4-1.

Sep 16, 2002
Theezy said:
Yeah I really dont feel too bad about it... I mean yeah its fucked up someone is dead.... and I do feel bad for her kids, even tho I am sure they will be wealthy as fuck... But honestly it wasnt like she was some outstanding citizen...

SHe was a fuckin DUMB ass chick who was a gold digger and a slut basically... Not a really big loss to the world. Its pretty much the equivelent to Paris Hilton dying...
damn, FINALLY someone has THE SAME EXACT THOUGHTS as I...AMEN THEEZY

bottom line, if you're a celeb like PAris Hilton and Anna Nicole Smith, you got an un-written responsibility in this world to do atleast SOME GOOD CHARITY WORK to show that you're SOME KIND OF A GOOD ROLE MODEL with all the fame and shit....you live by the gun, you die by the gun...all that matters when you die is if you did a lot of good shit in life or not.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
actually she never got old dudes money and she really doesnt have shit except her trimspa money and whats left of her playmate money... her current dude was her lawyer and HE was jerkin HER for money this whole time and keeping her drugged up.

Aug 16, 2003
The shit is sad to me. Her son died in her hospital room 3 days after she had her new baby. After that she got sick (probably from depression) and got pnemonia. She went back to the hospital for that shit too. Then she dies in her hotel room...HELLA way to go:cry:

I sure hope they find a will or some shit. She left behind one hell of a mess to clean up w/a new born baby,pending court hearings on the millions she might have gotten, her 3 babies daddies (gold diggers lol) and trying to find out how she died.

I think that its a set up to get that million from her court case. Some one killed her son, then set it up to kill her, (probably that lawer dude she live with). He got custody of the kid, so if the money does come he is the one in control of it until the baby is old enough....thats what I think anyway lol...some law and order shit !!!!

Holla

Oct 16, 2006
Ana Nicole Smith didn't deserve fame or to die. In my opinion I wish she was still alive but unheard of. I mean of course all these ploy ass celebs suck and don't deserve money or fame but that does not mean they should die.

Sep 22, 2006
You act like you got some personal beef with her by spitting on her grave. This thread wouldn't have even been made if she hadn't past away. I'm sure if it was Pamela Anderson or Carmen Electra died the thread mood would be totally different. You wouldn't even know about her personal life and problems if she wasn't famous and if it wasn't told by the media. There's a lot more crazier shit that happens in this world that the media doesn't know about to cover it on the news. The heartless people that say that they don't care, you must have, because you took the time to reply to this thread. You must have perfect and painless lives to not to be able to understand and show any sympathy towards human life other then your own.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I could care less. It's not about respect for human life, it's about the fact that I would have completely forgot about her existence if she wouldn't have died. Sure, death is tragic but we all die. The thing is the world wouldn't even know of her existence except she became the world famous gold digger by jerkin off a billionaire geriatric. Then she did what? got naked in playboy blew up huge, had a tv show for a season, and then attempted to make a comeback riding a trimspa high. CNN was comparing her life to marilyn monroe which was interesting. If it wasn't for her unfortunate death when is the next time she would have made an appearance in the media... toungue kissing her dog's or tryin to figure out who the daddy is? I know plenty of females you could chat with if that's your thing. Sorry if I pissed on your trimspa poster through voicing my opinion. The fact is either way this did not impact my existence. Now, let the trimspa lawsuits begin :dead:

Feb 17, 2006
RavenCrow13 said:
You act like you got some personal beef with her by spitting on her grave.
lol that reminds me of this thing that people do every year: on joe mccarthy's birthday, a shitload of people in or near appleton, wisconsin go to his grave and piss on it because they're so embarrassed to be affiliated with such an asshole...i saw them doin it once before i knew what was going on and i thought it was hilarious

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
I seen on the news that she didnt die from a drug overdose and that there are 3 possible fathers...not to mention the rumor of her son. The funny thing is that half of you guys that are talking shit about her, probably lost your virginity sitting around looking at her pics.
You should think about that kid of hers think about the shit that kid is going to have to go through, catching a bunch of bullshit from losers like you guys that talk shit on every body. She has accomplished more in life than alot of you guys. Yea she took her clothes off, but she obviosly wasnt some dumb whore if she was worth money. As for the old guy shit, he has a choice about her being around and if I was his age I would want some big titties chick around playing with me all viagred out. Alot of you guys need to think before you start typing.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
The thing I can't get is how "importaint" this news is. Every news channel came in with a "BREAKING NEWS" like the president had been shot. I think it was Cavuto who was interviewing Clint Eastwood and they heard about Anna Nicole and then instead of asking Clint how much of a bad ass he is, they fucking started asking him his thoughts about her death.

The more we get away from this, the more I wonder...why the fuck do we care? Is it the trailer trash to celeb story? The chick was an attention whore in life and death. Why is she still in the public eye? What had she done in the last 5..nay...10 years to deserve any kind of pub? A reality TV show where she was wacked out 90% of the time? Slutted around and had a kid without knowing who the father was? Got fat then suddenly lost 70 pounds by taking legal speed and then pulled an "Anna" and got all weirded out on the MTV or American Music awards? Everyone keeps talking about how sad this is...how about we start talking about how incrediblly fucked up it is that we all give a shit? Did you see how her family was all broken up about the news? NO, because they couldn't give a shit either.

Wolf FUCKING Blitzer shouldn't be talking about Anna Nicole Smith!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
techn9nehq said:
Wolf FUCKING Blitzer shouldn't be talking about Anna Nicole Smith!
exactly i dont understand why they talk about fashion and shit on news. world is comin down i swear. LDS go back to arkansas and move in with your sister or somethin cuz this board dont need your shit