OT: Ana Nicole Smith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
techn9nehq said:
The thing I can't get is how "importaint" this news is. Every news channel came in with a "BREAKING NEWS" like the president had been shot. I think it was Cavuto who was interviewing Clint Eastwood and they heard about Anna Nicole and then instead of asking Clint how much of a bad ass he is, they fucking started asking him his thoughts about her death.

The more we get away from this, the more I wonder...why the fuck do we care? Is it the trailer trash to celeb story? The chick was an attention whore in life and death. Why is she still in the public eye? What had she done in the last 5..nay...10 years to deserve any kind of pub? A reality TV show where she was wacked out 90% of the time? Slutted around and had a kid without knowing who the father was? Got fat then suddenly lost 70 pounds by taking legal speed and then pulled an "Anna" and got all weirded out on the MTV or American Music awards? Everyone keeps talking about how sad this is...how about we start talking about how incrediblly fucked up it is that we all give a shit? Did you see how her family was all broken up about the news? NO, because they couldn't give a shit either.

Wolf FUCKING Blitzer shouldn't be talking about Anna Nicole Smith!
amen...Nick.. AMEN. The bitch is getting as much attention as Hurricane Katrina and 9/11....ain't that some shit?? All of a sudden all of your local "news" channels all turn into "Entertainment Tonight". Fuck that shit, I'd rather hear about what the fuck the government's going to do about stopping the feud between Mexican Vs Black gangs here in L.A., I wanna know more about how the government's going to stop hospitals from dumping the homeless into the streets with torn colostomy(sp?) bags, etc.... REAL NEWS. ya know?

LOL.. read this story that a friend of mine posted on his blog:
My family owned a pomeranian puppy for a long time. Her name was Sweetie. She was an adorable little thing. Sadly, last year she died. Hey, she was old, it happens.

Just recently, Anna Nicole Smith died. It's all over the news, and all over the radio.

What I don't understand is why we're making such a big deal over Anna Nicole Smith, cause when my dog died there was no cameras, no talk shows, no people crying out who was the puppies father (she was neutered anyway but who cares), and it wasn't that big of a deal.

Both Sweetie and Anna Nicole Smith are the same. They were both bitches who didn't really accomplish much. But Anna gets the publicity.

My dog is probably rolling in her grave.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
TheVille31 said:
LDS go back to arkansas and move in with your sister or somethin cuz this board dont need your shit
I can't go back to Arkansas because I'm actually in Arkansas. Go figure.

I'm surprised you didn't tell me to fuck my sister, that's more harsh and to the point. Try it one more again and I'll tell you my initial reaction.

Dec 10, 2005
JuggalOutkAxt said:
My family owned a pomeranian puppy for a long time. Her name was Sweetie. She was an adorable little thing. Sadly, last year she died. Hey, she was old, it happens.

Just recently, Anna Nicole Smith died. It's all over the news, and all over the radio.

What I don't understand is why we're making such a big deal over Anna Nicole Smith, cause when my dog died there was no cameras, no talk shows, no people crying out who was the puppies father (she was neutered anyway but who cares), and it wasn't that big of a deal.

Both Sweetie and Anna Nicole Smith are the same. They were both bitches who didn't really accomplish much. But Anna gets the publicity.

My dog is probably rolling in her grave.
lol ur homeboy makes a good fucking point man.