Original track - SHOTS FIRED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
1st off, talking about cant mix gangs with rap... bitch this is east co co forum
which is pretty much the equivallent of norte.com so gtfo wit that..

We are for our people and will proudly provide our own a chance to speak thier voice regardless of internet critics..

I know my lil partna is not schooled in forum etiquette but he actually doesnt suck and is gonna stand up for himself (as well as his boys)... nobodys ever really ready for the way muthafuckers insult you in such prolific fashions in this place.. I could put up some shit to prove so.. (i recorded and mixed) but thats defeats the purpose of trying to show him this fuckin site dont matter like that and to quit feeding the fire.. lol
i personally went heads up when i joined here many times over stupid shit.. you just kinda learn after a while..

Gemini @Gemini is a real faggot ass bitch tho... old ass close to 40 yrs old, pizza the hut looking muthafucker talking real big shit to my BG..
no body gives a fuck about all the mayates you paid to rub shoulders and take groupie pics wit (open forum). or your stupid ascap card you post everywhere.. all your money was wasted in vein tho you pussy.. nobody has ever heard of you and those rappers prolly dont even remember your name.. grew up in a gangbang backyard and too scared to rep ass joto.. your blood line is either all puta or very ashamed of you.. wanna talk about the homies BM and momma and shit.
post your next concert or cd siging, or any event..

May 2, 2009
1st off, talking about cant mix gangs with rap... bitch this is east co co forum
which is pretty much the equivallent of norte.com so gtfo wit that..

We are for our people and will proudly provide our own a chance to speak thier voice regardless of internet critics..

I know my lil partna is not schooled in forum etiquette but he actually doesnt suck and is gonna stand up for himself (as well as his boys)... nobodys ever really ready for the way muthafuckers insult you in such prolific fashions in this place.. I could put up some shit to prove so.. (i recorded and mixed) but thats defeats the purpose of trying to show him this fuckin site dont matter like that and to quit feeding the fire.. lol
i personally went heads up when i joined here many times over stupid shit.. you just kinda learn after a while..

Gemini @Gemini is a real faggot ass bitch tho... old ass close to 40 yrs old, pizza the hut looking muthafucker talking real big shit to my BG..
no body gives a fuck about all the mayates you paid to rub shoulders and take groupie pics wit (open forum). or your stupid ascap card you post everywhere.. all your money was wasted in vein tho you pussy.. nobody has ever heard of you and those rappers prolly dont even remember your name.. grew up in a gangbang backyard and too scared to rep ass joto.. your blood line is either all puta or very ashamed of you.. wanna talk about the homies BM and momma and shit.
post your next concert or cd siging, or any event..
Your lil homies suck at rapping.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yup.
that's why I try to choose to be a sharpening stone for my visaliano carnalitos.

saying so aint the problem, how its said can be..
internet or not... individuals out of pocket will be addressed even if it is with choice
words, as that's all a forum is...words and opinions

that's all that's needs to said on this matter allready

Feb 7, 2011
Listen,

I stopped sugar coating my critique of homeboy rap a long time ago cause I think its about time muthafuckas step it up or step aside. Not every homeboy should be on the mic and by lying to your homie and saying his shit is good when you know you lying through your teeth is more fucked up then any diss someone can come up with on here... Your holding every other homeboy back who actually has put a lot of time, money and heart into their art and making your homeboy look foolish!

You can say my shit is weak, and Ill thank you for taking the time to watch and ill move on with my life without losing a wink of sleep. Music is like ice cream, so many fucking flavors, no one is going to like them all.. Take every bit of constructive criticism you get and expand on it..

Last edited: