Original track - SHOTS FIRED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sweet Jesus!!!

I tried to give yall a listen & then I realized you GOTTA be trollin' ...aint nobody THIS bad at rapping.

I dig the name SHOTS FIRED, & was expecting a lot more.

This fucking SUUUUUUUCKED!! I only got as far as the 2nd dude before I started to feel embarrassed for dude.

Is he retarded?

Anyhow, back to the drawing board homie. Hopefully you will mix & master your shit the next time before you post it.

Also, maybe you can actually have good rappers.

that is all.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Sweet Jesus!!!

I tried to give yall a listen & then I realized you GOTTA be trollin' ...aint nobody THIS bad at rapping.

I dig the name SHOTS FIRED, & was expecting a lot more.

This fucking SUUUUUUUCKED!! I only got as far as the 2nd dude before I started to feel embarrassed for dude.

Is he retarded?

Anyhow, back to the drawing board homie. Hopefully you will mix & master your shit the next time before you post it.

Also, maybe you can actually have good rappers.

that is all.

I want to hear your opinion on my music... I need some brutally harsh criticism

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
wat happened to spittin 16s...
mixin and mastering can do wonders and @ SK91666 aye he said imma demon ridin with hellhounds .....that makes them cool in the underworld.
Whats good bro? Hows the life of a millionaire treating you? Its awesome you found time in your oh so busy rapstar life to come around and chop it up with the sicc homies...

May 16, 2002
I dig the name SHOTS FIRED
As did I, but maybe we should of taken the name "Shots Fired" literally and ducked & dodged this thread.

wat happened to spittin 16s...
mixin and mastering can do wonders

Mixing & mastering? I believe that was the least of the problem. A great mix and master over this would only of enhanced the whackness.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
HA we all 19 in SHOTS FIRED N yall wanna hate on some youngsters actin like yall some OGs in rap ha All yall bitches straight up, true we mite not of put to many lyrical artist on here but we put on our HOMEBOYS to let em flow, I know most of you can respect. N if not that's sad cause all you foos can Only say Norte in your flows N jock Beats ha. N you know those foos all end up Droppin Out b4 any one else ha - Peace
O -N- as mixing N mastering yall can suck a dick man, cause ALL you foos can comment with PICTURES but I don't see anyone putting up songs thatll beat ours?? ha no one probably has any HA- Shots Fired Ya Bitch
FUCK WITH US