Original track - SHOTS FIRED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
HA we all 19 in SHOTS FIRED N yall wanna hate on some youngsters actin like yall some OGs in rap ha All yall bitches straight up, true we mite not of put to many lyrical artist on here but we put on our HOMEBOYS to let em flow, I know most of you can respect. N if not that's sad cause all you foos can Only say Norte in your flows N jock Beats ha. N you know those foos all end up Droppin Out b4 any one else ha - Peace
O -N- as mixing N mastering yall can suck a dick man, cause ALL you foos can comment with PICTURES but I don't see anyone putting up songs thatll beat ours?? ha no one probably has any HA- Shots Fired Ya Bitch
FUCK WITH US
yall keep talkin shit ima post up some wack ass tracks of all you "Rappers" that say we do ha.
ha fags get off the comp N go to the block. fuck homies we Homeboys:siccness:
HA! lmfao you can make a drinking game off how many times dude says that. lol

May 16, 2002
HA we all 19 in SHOTS FIRED N yall wanna hate on some youngsters actin like yall some OGs in rap ha All yall bitches straight up, true we mite not of put to many lyrical artist on here but we put on our HOMEBOYS to let em flow, I know most of you can respect. N if not that's sad cause all you foos can Only say Norte in your flows N jock Beats ha. N you know those foos all end up Droppin Out b4 any one else ha - Peace
O -N- as mixing N mastering yall can suck a dick man, cause ALL you foos can comment with PICTURES but I don't see anyone putting up songs thatll beat ours?? ha no one probably has any HA- Shots Fired Ya Bitch
FUCK WITH US

Important lesson in the music business. Being a gang member has nothing to do with it. You are now stepping into a whole other realm that requires, just like gang shit.. not to catch feelings.

The music business / the rap game etc. is not here to hand you favors. It is not a charity. This here falls in the same category as, "Be careful what you wish for." Think about it, you came in here & asked for an opinion.You left the door wide open for us to come in here and speak on it. What did you expect? Everybody to kiss your ass? Everybody to feel it because you and your Homies are patting each other on the back thinking It's the hardest music ever?

Be happy you got harsh, yet real opinions. That means you take what you get and go back & fix it. And please don't tell me we're haters in here because all your Homies / block / everybody in your town / all your family members like it. Reality check Homie! Those people will always lie in your favor.

You have entered the music world. And before you try to backlash at anyone for not telling what you wanted to hear, make sure you watch what your asking of them first. You may not like the results.

Be a real artist, learn to take it and learn to separate the word "hater" from "constructive criticism." And if you can't learn to accept it without trying to get violent? I strongly suggest that this music biz is not for you amigo.

I'm on the second verse on this "Yesterday" track. Feel free to go through my links, music & sites.

Tha GrindHouse Songs | ReverbNation

Good luck in whatever you do next.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Important lesson in the music business. Being a gang member has nothing to do with it. You are now stepping into a whole other realm that requires, just like gang shit.. not to catch feelings.

The music business / the rap game etc. is not here to hand you favors. It is not a charity. This here falls in the same category as, "Be careful what you wish for." Think about it, you came in here & asked for an opinion.You left the door wide open for us to come in here and speak on it. What did you expect? Everybody to kiss your ass? Everybody to feel it because you and your Homies are patting each other on the back thinking It's the hardest music ever?

Be happy you got harsh, yet real opinions. That means you take what you get and go back & fix it. And please don't tell me we're haters in here because all your Homies / block / everybody in your town / all your family members like it. Reality check Homie! Those people will always lie in your favor.

You have entered the music world. And before you try to backlash at anyone for not telling what you wanted to hear, make sure you watch what your asking of them first. You may not like the results.

Be a real artist, learn to take it and learn to separate the word "hater" from "constructive criticism." And if you can't learn to accept it without trying to get violent? I strongly suggest that this music biz is not for you amigo.

I'm on the second verse on this "Yesterday" track. Feel free to go through my links, music & sites.

Tha GrindHouse Songs | ReverbNation

Good luck in whatever you do next.
you always kicking some serious game bro. I hope dude listens to you. he can learn a lot

Dec 4, 2006
Hey Gemini @Gemini ..since you kicking game..

Kick recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz some game on how to stop being a joto for thinking Kreayshawn is the greatest rapper alive..

May 16, 2002
hey Gemini @Gemini ..since you kicking game..

Kick recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz some game on how to stop being a joto for thinking kreayshawn is the greatest rapper alive..

lmao!!!!!!!!

Sep 23, 2006
FUCK WITH US
Are you gangsta ham?

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
ha fags get off the comp N go to the block. fuck homies we Homeboys:siccness:
First off that comment wasn't directed towards you... Second, I was on that block when you where 7yrs old breh....

A piece of advice , Don't take the criticism to heart, Not everyone is going to like your music and you will get better as your style develops (I hope)...

May 16, 2002
First off that comment wasn't directed towards you... Second, I was on that block when you where 7yrs old breh....

A piece of advice , Don't take the criticism to heart, Not everyone is going to like your music and you will get better as your style develops (I hope)...

He doesn't get it Breh. He's getting his ass handed to him in the open forum. He's about to be another Siccness casualty. Another for the books in the weakest links within the Siccness under 50 post category.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
after reading your rant after you asking us for our opinion on your wack ass homeboys (which is a laughable statement in itself ) I have realized not only does your music sound like shit, but you are a complete faggot for even coming back in this thread to attempt to defend your wack ass half steppin fruitcake sissyboy music...

you sound like a lil bitch coming in here like anyone owes you anything.

Last edited: