Opinions on things to improve the Strange Music forum.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2006
does he know that the strange forum is a subcategory? that this is all siccness forums? and that this isnt the only siccness forum? and that the siccness forums are divided into categories? i think some noobies just deserve to be mashed on, but boobies n beer sounds nice

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
there have been alot of valid points made, yeah the older cats have helped build this board......and yes you should listen and learn. We really dont need to change much or create new catergories.....just have more moderation control and that will come soon...

there will always be tension on here because over half of us are assholes...and majority rules I guess.

Anyway welcome to the board....chill out...kick back....read a little learn a little and proceed with caution......and remember we are all here for one cause.......well maybe 3 causes now.....Strange Music....Boobies & Free Beer

Jan 28, 2005
what if we changed the forums back to how they used to be, in that you didn't have to have a username to read the threads? if that happened, then dumb new people wouldn't feel the need to make usernames and therefore would not make idiotic posts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Hood06 said:
what if we changed the forums back to how they used to be, in that you didn't have to have a username to read the threads? if that happened, then dumb new people wouldn't feel the need to make usernames and therefore would not make idiotic posts.
My guess would be that, "The Siccness" (or the Powers That Be behind it) are the ones that decided on this. I highly doubt that Swick or Nick ran to them and was like, "Well... we have such great content in our little section, do you think you could make it so they have to sign up to access it? That way, people won't steal our precious content, or atleast... make it harder for them." So, your griping to the wrong people on that one.

Nov 5, 2006
So this is what went down: the new guy posted, some people agreed/disagreed, some vets blasted him, then swick leveled the field and offered us all Boobies and FREE beer, then i laughed my ass off and was glad that i read this thread. Im out

Jan 26, 2006
LMAO @ Tekka_Nina. :p... no doubt I'm nutty sometimes

My suggestion for improvement is... I know we have STICKY THREADS... but I think they don't stand out enough... make the text/font more distinguishable from the first forum user post below them...

Lets see... An entire section for JasonM hate so my dick gets harder from the attention.

Umm... How about some Everready imagery here on the forum??? There isn't enough of that, especially since it links from tech's page. It doesn't have to be all the same images from the website but yuuuuuuuuuuh NUH!!!?

Also, DougN9ne has to post his Tech N9ne halloween costume pictures for everyone to see

mmm... I wish there was a way to organize threads about Tech N9ne's shows tho... like pictures from them and comments and stuff... not suggesting by city... just like getting all of the comments together somehow instead of all in "OT" lost thread stuff cause that will appeal to visitors/new fans

Perhaps some of the imagery we could use for the forum could be, like it is now, kind of fan designed images from Tech N9ne's topics in songs etc... it would take some brainstorming but we could do it... WARNING: this could be asking too much

Well, that's all I can think of now... btw the location ofTech's posting here is good as it is... It should be lost in the other posts that way the people gotta look for that ish and his reponses are fabled - rumors of the Beast/Owl/Wolf/Dragon - Also I have been to Tonedeff's forum and that guy always posts there under different handles to responses from fans... That method is good

P.S. OK ... I KNOW WE TALKED ABOUT HOW THE IMAGERY HERE HAS TO BE REPRESENTATIVE OF STRANGE MUSIC AS A WHOLE KINDA... but that's no excuse... :p

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
nothing is changing so I don't know why you all are throwing up suggestions. The only thing that will change is this board may be nixxed sooner than later. Then the mods of this forums will be admins of a new one... then... hopefully... BYE BYE BULLSHIT!

Nov 5, 2006
DaSlacker said:
nothing is changing so I don't know why you all are throwing up suggestions. The only thing that will change is this board may be nixxed sooner than later. Then the mods of this forums will be admins of a new one... then... hopefully... BYE BYE BULLSHIT!

WILL BE NIXXED, SOONER, and im all for it

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I would like to see a flash game where stupid fucks could be put in a virtual dunk tank by clicking a link by thier post. Then whoever gets the highest score wins thier name in the record book. Then the record book starts to keep track of This User fucking humiliated This Loser... If your a looser in the recordbook it would automatically put "DONT LISTEN TO ME I'M A DUMBFUCK" under the avatar.

Wait a minute.... scratch that .... this place is great