Opinions on things to improve the Strange Music forum.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
What would you like to see happen to the Strange Music forum to improve it?

One of the things that I would want to see is topic dividing folders so everything is all mixed togther.

I don't know if it can be done at this point, but I think it would help if threads were organized.

Sep 22, 2006
I was thinking maybe something looking like this.

Category- Strange Music News
Sub Categories-
Tech N9ne
Big Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Critical Bill
Skatterman & Snug Brim
Project: Deadman
DJ Spin
B-G Bulletwound

Category- Strange Music
Sub Categories-
Cds
Singles
Feat.
Misc.
Lyrics

Category- Strange Music Live Events
Sub Categories-
Dates And Info
Experiences

Category- Strange Music Misc.
Sub Categories-
Online Store/Mechandise
Street Team/Promotion
Q&A/FAQ

It's just a rough draft, and if you like the idea post in this thread and let the mods know.

Jul 7, 2002
You make sub-categories and you open the door to a whole new level of worthless posts...the "that doesn't belong here, you posted that in the wrong section" posts. These will inevitably lead to more "you're gay" posts which begat "fuck juggaloes" posts.

Nov 7, 2006
look at some other pages of threads before u post sumthin that isnt brand new. repeated threads happens alot and then swick usually regulates but still, its annoying to see

Sep 22, 2006
Heat Myser said:
You make sub-categories and you open the door to a whole new level of worthless posts...the "that doesn't belong here, you posted that in the wrong section" posts. These will inevitably lead to more "you're gay" posts which begat "fuck juggaloes" posts.
So it's the matter of no sub categories or trusting the people on here to post where it belongs.

Sep 22, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
look at some other pages of threads before u post sumthin that isnt brand new. repeated threads happens alot and then swick usually regulates but still, its annoying to see
Do you think if it was organized there would be less reposting? I figure less threads to look through, less chances of reposts.

Nov 7, 2006
RavenCrow13 said:
Do you think if it was organized there would be less reposting? I figure less threads to look through, less chances of reposts.
i guess but i like it the way it is thats just the only thing thats annoyin even a lil but it doesnt bother me that much