Opinions on things to improve the Strange Music forum.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
exactly. if you get to the point to where you feel your "favorite" forum needs so changing or something then it might be a sign that you need to get off the comp a lil bit and find a hobby or something else to do to kill time. If its time spent on while you're at work, and you still feel that same way, then get over it. it's just an online forum. let the shit run, accept it, and try to move on.

Oct 5, 2004
or you can always make your own forum in a pathetic attempt to outdo the siccness boards, which wont work but hey at least it'll be set up the way you think a strange forum should be set up right?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
What the fuck has this Forum come too?

This is a coo forum. Play your part.....

your new...that means shut the fuck up and pay attention. When you learn enough, post. Until then dont try to change shit.

We started this shit. We made it cool to be here. Dont try and change that.

Sep 22, 2006
I'm just sick of reading "this was posted 3 months ago" and "why don't you use the search before you post?". I was just thinking this would cut down on the repostings and the tension.

Oct 5, 2004
it would make it worse... if people sayin "search for it" an "its been posted" is your only worry then there aint a damn thing you can do to stop that.... people will be idiots an people who arent idiots will call out those who are. thats jus the way it goes

Apr 30, 2004
RavenCrow13 said:
I'm just sick of reading "this was posted 3 months ago" and "why don't you use the search before you post?". I was just thinking this would cut down on the repostings and the tension.

Dude. Half of your posts are in this one thread. Things are fine. You, and you alone, are not going to change this forum for the better..... unless? You stop, take a break, listen, and don't talk as much. 4real.

Sep 22, 2006
That cool, I just wanted to get feedback of what you guys thought. Seem to me like even though there is tension sometimes between others, this board is doing just fine the way it is.

Sep 22, 2006
I haven't changed my mind about the idea, cause it take a few hours to look through the jungle of threads if your gone for over a week or weekend. If you shot this idea down then I shouldn't see you bitching anymore about reposts.