Open relationships

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
i want a physically-alpha male who is attractive, fit, smart, and charismatic. i don't care about money, though money tends to come with these types. they can't have just money alone and be considered an alpha male in my eyes. i have to be sexually attracted to the rest of them. i'm not saying i'm going to run off and do this, i'm just saying my urge is to lock down that dude and have him impregnate me, not caring about the consequences of my broken heart and fatherless child. obviously, i'm human so i can stop myself from these urges, but my instinct is to do as such.

Nov 24, 2003
Alpha male doesn't mean the same thing in society as it did in the caveman days..............Todays alpha males look like this.............

No they don't. Being smart/succesful isn't in direct correlation with being an Alpha male.

Its a lot more primal than you think.

For a good example of a modern Alpha male, think Tony Soprano

Haven't you ever watched Sopranos with girls who say stuff how about how they find Tony sexy? Its not because of his looks.

Jan 31, 2008
Appearntly, you didnt see where i said "there are wlasy rule to the exception".

What seperates us from, lets say, penguins, is we have a higher intelligence and can make decisions while bypassing "DNA encoded" instincts.

I am the same way...sorta. I was against relationships for a very long time for a number of reasons. I am in one now becuase i chose to be. Am i happy? More than i have been in a long time. However, i still feel that it is a personal choise to be monogymous at this time. For all i know, i may wake up tomorrow and decide to fuck my naighbor and end my relationship. Thats just the human in me.

I did the same thing for a year...it was great. I wanted to see if i could do it, i did...but i dont know if i would do it again. Even a fat chick is > than your hand after a year.

These do not conicide with being " an animal". A person can only judge what is right and what is wrong, confined within the boundaries of the legal system of course. If YOU think being a player is right, but you best bud sees being in a relationship is right...guess what...you are both RIGHT.

Whats normal? No one has established any status quo of "normal", only PERSONAL PREFERENCES have been thrown around in this thread. Some of us have only stated that by animal laws and animal laws only, humans by NATURE are not monogymous. It is a CHOICE. It is also a chouse that seems to be puched on us in everyday life by commercials, politicians, and even religion.
this is all i needed to know.
see i was wondering where you stood at when you were stressing that humans were animals , but then when u just stated that humans are different than animals because they have the ability to bypass "DNA encoded" instincts, your views quit conflicting with mine.

Jan 31, 2008
you see, i'm the opposite, i used to be some what of a player, and dibble dabble in whatever, but it was only to amuse myself, and i always knew that.

now, the thought of doing it again seems so boring that i'd rather sit and meditate for a bajillion hours than rather waste my time being a mindless 'animal' lol
i say we both get rid of our current inhibitions and rent a motel tonight:knockout:

you know im just joking:cheeky:

Sep 28, 2002
No they don't. Being smart/succesful isn't in direct correlation with being an Alpha male.

Its a lot more primal than you think.

For a good example of a modern Alpha male, think Tony Soprano

Haven't you ever watched Sopranos with girls who say stuff how about how they find Tony sexy? Its not because of his looks.

The Sopranos? Seriously? Thats TV......

But I guarantee Bill Gates could clock more ass than James Gandolfini any day.

As I see it the Alpha is the leader, the protector & the dominant force whos' claims on the best of things is dependent on his ability to advance the common interest and provide for the group. & in todays world brain power is what's required to do so not thick shoulders.

Oh and Karlie you don't want an Alpha male you want a boy toy real good looking great build super chatty, they're usually dumb as fuck.

May 9, 2002

Dont you know about the theorty that women LOVE assholes? Cmon man, that not even a NEW one. Many times, assholes PORTRAY themselves as aphla males, but many times are not.

Gates may have money, but TOny Soprano is a shovenistic, asshole that women LOVE to love.

Nov 24, 2003

As I see it the Alpha is the leader, the protector & the dominant force whos' claims on the best of things is dependent on his ability to advance the common interest and provide for the group. & in todays world brain power is what's required to do so not thick shoulders.

Oh and Karlie you don't want an Alpha male you want a boy toy real good looking great build super chatty, they're usually dumb as fuck.

Yes I realize it is TV :confused:! I was picking someone that we could all relate to for the sake of the discussion. I could have thrown out someone I know personally, but that wouldn't do anyone else reading this any good.

You are clearly using bad "because all circles are shapes, all shapes must then be circles" logic.

Alpha males would control resources (money) almost by definition, but controlling resources (money) does not necessarily make you an Alpha male. It can make you powerful, but there are specific personality characteristics that need to be adopted as well.

What you fail to realize is that although we are no longer living in the brush lands, psychological evolution takes thousands of years to change. Essentially we are still programmed for optimal survival and reproduction in the brush land. This is why people over eat, are deathly afraid of snakes but not cars, and have a thirst for alcohol; when those adaptations now happen to be detrimental rather than beneficial.

The same thing applies to our mating characteristics. Women's definition of an Alpha male today is not much different than it was 10,000 years ago. Sure our conscious and social pressures influences our decisions and perceptions, but at the base of it we are still very primal.

If you ask 100 women who they thought was more of an Alpha; Bill Gates or a TS-esque character, we all know what the answer would be.

What more evidence do you need than the only woman posting in this thread basically spelling it out for you;

Sergeant Hustle said:
I want a physically-alpha male who is attractive, fit, smart, and charismatic. i don't care about money, though money tends to come with these types. they can't have just money alone and be considered an alpha male in my eyes.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
i would rather fuck the alpha male across the street who works at a car wash but looks like sex and health over bill gates any day. it IS primal, yo. some dudes just look like they should be the father of my kid by the way they walk, talk and carry themselves. they could be driving a pinto, but if they got that swag, it's a wrap.

Mar 4, 2007
What more evidence do you need than the only woman posting in this thread basically spelling it out for you;

ahem i have A VAGINA AS WELL.

and i don't like assholes.
im friends w/ assholes, yes, but they never get to fuck me.
simple as that.

i'm in love w/ the most gentle, and sweet person ever.
i've never been CLOSE to in love w/ an asshole or want them to have my kids.

But then again, male bodies really don't turn me on, unless i am already in love w/ them, and i only fall in love if that person is completely considerate of me and all that comes w/ me.
=)

Jan 31, 2008
see i hate fake bitches for sure.
like as soon as i see barbie walkin around lookin orange n shit the first instinct that comes up is to talk shit rather than try to get with them even for a night.

the whole arguement between the sweet or asshole guy is that when a guy is sweet the chick feels like hes already figured out and there is no more 'thrill' to the game. But is she looking for somebody who will be there for her or for a game?

like i come as i am and if a chick gets bored of me cuz she is looking for some thug then she isnt who i want , and doesnt deserve me.
i look for people who arent just goin with the societal flow because society is temporary and ever changing, and in turn their personality.

they just need to be real to get my attention.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I feel that the pressures of commitment and being in an orthodox and typical relationship sometimes ruin something very special between two people. Each relationship with every different girl is different and it all depends on what works for both of us in our situations. People that have an idea in their head of what a relationship should be before they even enter the relationship tend to be dissapointed with the relationship. However, people that go into a relationship with an open mind and accept the fact that they are entering something they cannot logically control or explain tend to have better relationships. I'm just speaking from experience and nothing else...
Agreed. Keeping an open mind is key and not just saying, "I refuse to do this or that," cause then you're putting limits on the relationship. With some people that works and with some it doesn't.

Every situation in life should be dealt with on an individual basis, well, as far as relationships go that is. Nobody is exactly the same.

As long as you talk about what you want or what will work then that's what matters.

In the end, open relationships seem to end without any real committment. Most people that I have met start a relationship with the hopes of committment. Either way, more than likely one person in that open relationship isnt' as cool with it as the other and that person who's not cool with it probably wants more committment. So then it ends in one person wanting more than the other and that's why it ends, in my opinion.

But really, what does everyone define as an "open relationship,"? A relationship where you can go out and fuck whoever you want and still come back to that one person....or is it that you can go out and DO what you want (minus fucking other people) and still come back to that open relationship?

I think fucking other people and then having that one person to go back and fuck is more of a security thing than anything else. If you can fuck all those other people that one person shouldnt' matter that much, and if they do you're heading towards not wanting/not being in an open relationship--if it's defined as being able to fuck who you want while still having that one person you fuck more than anyone else.

I think that's fucking stupid, for me, but for others, it's whatever works. I don't like to fuck females that are fucking other dudes or even flirting with other guys. It shows a major lack of loyalty and respect but that's just how I work.

Nov 24, 2003
ahem i have A VAGINA AS WELL.

and i don't like assholes.
im friends w/ assholes, yes, but they never get to fuck me.
simple as that.

i'm in love w/ the most gentle, and sweet person ever.
i've never been CLOSE to in love w/ an asshole or want them to have my kids.

But then again, male bodies really don't turn me on, unless i am already in love w/ them, and i only fall in love if that person is completely considerate of me and all that comes w/ me.
=)

Yes but none of your posts are really relevant to anyone other than you and SeriousThug. Everything you post is "I blah blah" "Me blah blah" "I blah blah" "In my life blah blah"

Great you don't like assholes. The idea that Alpha males are assholes is really just a misguided generalization anyways.

Great you don't feel the need to conform to societies definition of what is a healthy relationship. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't spend so much time trying not to conform, you would just simple not conform.

Great you are in love with the most gentle and sweet person ever. That doesn't mean you have somehow managed to elude your evolutionarily selected reproductive strategy. Like I said in an earlier post, in species (humans included) females have the choice to make between selecting a mate who is low in status but unlikely to have other mates and therefore able to give more time/emotional support/etc vs high status males who will not be able to give as much time/emotional support and who may have other mates.

Great male bodies don't turn you on. A female being attracted to other females has its history in evolutionary psychology as well.

Great. Great. Great. We now know how all these issues apply to you.

We are talking about the human species, as a species; not rekomstop and her life.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I don't like to fuck females that are fucking other dudes or even flirting with other guys. It shows a major lack of loyalty and respect but that's just how I work.
I agree with this, and honestly, fuck an open relationship where it's ok for the couple to fuck around on eachother. I mean, I can fuck around secretively if I need to, but fuck giving the girl a green light to fuck other dude's though. That shit is like counter-productive to me...