Open relationships

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Double standard usually has a negative connotation, and looks like in this case you agree. I disagree that this double standard is "wrong" or "disgusting" but i dont have any problem with you having your own opinion. I have talked to a few females about it. Basically, the two groups aren't comparable to me. Strike out the differences in math and spacial reasoning or responsibilty or sexual dimorphism. Look at the simple realities, a woman can have but a limited number of children, lets say 20, whereas a man can potentially have thousands, tens of thousands. Selectivity should and is more heavily scrutinized with women, each partner has a far higher potential value.

you say only men get that luxury, and women dont....but according to who? And why do you feel like its this way in the first place if its so ridiculous in your eyes? Why are men attracted to women who haven't fucked multitudes of men? Women seem to be indifferent and in some cases the opposite, if they find a dude who pulls girls easy they think, "ooweee, he got something that they all want, even if i dont know what it is, i want it to, he an alpha, imma get him" everyone knows its easier to get pussy once you already got a girl. i think girl sees a dude who already has a woman and they figure another chick already did the homework and research for em so they just swoop in.

cosign 100% on this

May 14, 2002
I don't know about exhalted but why is it your concerned if thats her idea of fun?
I find most often men who are worried about how much sex their woman has had is because they have had less sex than her and feel somewhat inadequate.

May 9, 2002
I think Talus is expressing the "mind your own business" clause of human thinking. There is nothing wrong with that, as i feel the same way to a point. People need to learn on their own as to what is right ans what is wrong--and in this case, which lifestyle suits them best.

May 9, 2002
"mind your own business" in the "gathering of minds"

i think he may be on to something....

how exactly does one mind their own business when interacting? is this a Chinese riddle?
Not at all. My point is trying to change someone can, sometimes, be futile.

Case in point, i was listening to this talk show that comes on in the morning here. It is two chicks and the show is called "The Ladies Room". They talk about....everything. The two chicks almost never see eye to eye and this time was no different. Apparently, one of the women's friends was getting married, and the theme was on some "fairy in the woods" shit, which had the bride's maids wearing fairy wings. Now, keep in mind that the radio chick wasn't actually in the wedding, but all of her friends were and they had expressed disgust for the fair wings and felt that the bride was being irrational and wanted the radio chick to actually TALK to the bride and try and change her mind. What kind of shit is that? If the bride wants fairy wings let her have her day...thats HER wedding. Of course, the radio chick was going to talk to anyway and her counter on the show was telling how dumb she was.

In this case, who is she to judge her friend's choice? That ain't her business, nor is it her place to say anything..ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE AIN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKIN WEDDING.

If someone wants to have an open relationship, let them have it. Who are YOU to say what is right or wrong with their choice? It is within the confines of the law and its merely a lifestyle choice.

I didn't mean for what i said to come off as we shouldn't converse, i was pointing out that people will do what they wanna do, and you should mind your business if they make a choice, even if you do not agree with it. If they fuck up, then they will learn NOT to do it again. Even if you DID tell them it is wrong, you think they are gonna listen? FUCK no. I have learned over the years, that people will do what they wanna do EVEN if you give them sound advice.

May 14, 2002
I fucked your mom pretty much got what I am trying to say.
Its easy to close your mind and think that everything society says is wrong and bad is wrong and bad.
My mentality is just that if its not hurting anyone why should it be such a big deal?
NHOJOSMITH..
I dont know why you feel the need to talk smack or bad mouth me like I have no idea what I am talking about. Like you said its GOM forum where people come and talk and shit.
Besides all this BS about your sexual habits having so much to do with who you are as a person....
I have met doctors, buisness men/women and pretty stand up people that are into some freaky stuff. It doesn't make them any less or more of people its just their idea of a good time.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
i know plenty of women who dress like "whores" and don't fuck anyone but their man. conversely, i know plenty of women who dress like businesswomen and get fucked every which way but tuesday by many men on the low. who gives a fuck? men are scared because their woman might have gotten some better lovin' than he can provide. period.