One Hip-Hip board's opinion of KOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I don't understand why some of you are so concerned with having your opinion validated with co-signs. No one gives a fuck what you think so neither should you.
I also mean that in the nicest way possible. It looks meaner than it sounded in my head.

Edit:
And fuck girls who don't eat. I like pizza. If you don't like pizza you can burn in hell.

Feb 9, 2006
Nonsense. You never got near a skinny girls sideways smile and smelled somethin' funny? A chubby girl that showers isn't the same as some stank ass fat bitch that doesn't shower.
Iv only messed with 2 chubby girls in my life, they had good pussu but just didnt smell too great. Yes I did mess with one skinny chick and her shit wasnt too hot either. I dont what it is but man when a pune smells bad it just fucks ur day up for realz.

here's a couple more from over there:

"I'm stating a fact homie. I seriously cant believe ppl support this Juggalo ICP bandwagon faggot, he has Killa C on his label..If you dont know who that is it's a Juggalo rapper, I seriously think his demonic/drug raps are lame as fuck, and that fast flow is seriously not that great..He's on a song with Kottonmouth Kings called fuck the industry but than his last 2 albums are completely mainstream albums that weere meant to be shown on MTV, real underground tech. Seriously, what makes him so kewl, his beats?? his raps?? His ICP affiliation, His faggot red hair standing up, I just dont get it.."

"I seriously entered this thread expecting to see a video of that faggot getting knocked out. boy was I wrong"

goddamn!
The fact that he still refers to Tech as having red hair and an ICP affiliation discredits his entire statement

Jul 1, 2004
I don't understand why some of you are so concerned with having your opinion validated with co-signs. No one gives a fuck what you think so neither should you.
I also mean that in the nicest way possible. It looks meaner than it sounded in my head.

Edit:
And fuck girls who don't eat. I like pizza. If you don't like pizza you can burn in hell.
The Co-sign = FREEPOST

Sep 7, 2002
Thick thighs, round butt, D cup breasts, and a cute face... perfect.
Finally, someone realizes that I AM actually perfect. Thank you.

Back to topic though...
Some of the shit they're saying about him is a little childish and unnecessary, but fuck em right. Everyone has their own opinion on shit, It's not their fault that their opinion sucks...IMO.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I aint gonna waste my time reading that boards bullshit.

All i know is i was completely disgusted by this cd. We go from partying and fuckin bitches to mostly talkin about killin bitches (while eating them out?) I would rather hear about the other stuff. Im tired of this shock value shit, which is what i guess horrorcore is.

Just seems like its the same shit over and over. I mean usually i can dig at least half a tech cd but this one i maybe like 1 or 2 songs. And it seemed like i kept hearing the same subject over and over and over. Killin a bitch.

Im guessin Tech got let down by some beezy and had some deep emotional issues.

Jan 30, 2008

All i know is i was completely disgusted by this cd. We go from partying and fuckin bitches to mostly talkin about killin bitches (while eating them out?) I would rather hear about the other stuff. Im tired of this shock value shit, which is what i guess horrorcore is.

Just seems like its the same shit over and over. I mean usually i can dig at least half a tech cd but this one i maybe like 1 or 2 songs. And it seemed like i kept hearing the same subject over and over and over. Killin a bitch.

I'm sure Tech would happily take your requests on what kind of topics you would like to hear him make his music about.

I take that back. No he wouldn't.

On the real though. What do you want a hardcore rapper to make music about? Like honestly.. You may not like the sound, and that's understandable, but you can't argue about what someone chooses to rap about. Same reason you don't tell a poet what to write.

Jun 22, 2007

WTF "disgusted" you??? I dont get it. And mostly talkin about killin bitches? It Was An Accident is the only song where he kills a bitch. And what do you mean the same shit over and over again?

Jun 13, 2005
lol, I don't think I've seen the word faggot written that many times, ever. I think it's said in every other post. And they don't really make any good points as to why they don't like what they hear. also LOL @ their wackness meter.

Jun 13, 2005

I can see your point on that.

Nov 15, 2007

lol how old are you???

you obviously did not understand the album... cheers to you!

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com

I respect your opinion and whatnot, but I would gladly take more K.O.D.'s than more Sickology's.

Even though I liked both releases, in my opinion, this is a better album.